Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Type Here

NT CREW,UK

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The.Streets

Firstly, DELETE this thread..fuck NT and what they stand for. They dont represent the raw graffiti writer, or the artistic genius ..there just scrawling ugly stuff onto a wall as it gains recognition...FUCK THEM , THE LOT OF THEM

when the fuck did it become their job to 'represent the raw graffiti writer'

end of the day yea, you might not like it but you think any of them give a toss?

i laugh at the styles much as next man, an maybe hey do have some stupid deal with graphotism? but back in DBS days they killed shit more than most an they STILL devastate steel.

not feelin 80% of it but doin their thing. respect that

Originally posted by phels

when the fuck did it become their job to 'represent the raw graffiti writer'

end of the day yea, you might not like it but you think any of them give a toss?

i laugh at the styles much as next man, an maybe hey do have some stupid deal with graphotism? but back in DBS days they killed shit more than most an they STILL devastate steel.

not feelin 80% of it but doin their thing. respect that

i see what your saying..." i respect them for doing their own thing".. thats the thing which pisses off half the people on here..their such weasels, they try so hard to be different which makes them look like complete muggins...ask yourself again...what is graff!?

Stop,look and listen. I see alot of people dissing NT. But look at Aroe. So what if he is a grass. That was back in 89 man. We all make mistakes. Aroe has had the courage to put his police informing days behind him and start writing again. Now look at him, he is the closest thing we have to Cope 2 and how many people do you know who can copy so many awesome styles from so many differant countries and furthermore the guy he ratted on was a toy anyway, where is he now?????

Well, Aroe got arrested on ashford station in 89 and he grassed up raid who was just a nobody. Raid then gave up so who's laughing now? Real gangsters just have to do what they have to do, and if somebody got to take the blame for something so be it. Raid could never of burned Aroe in a million years whether he stitched him up or not. As Cope 2 says "you can't make a omlette without breaking a coupla eggs son".

grassin aint part of graffiti ur in the same game and u shouldnt grass other painters!! :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble:

Originally posted by prosecutor

Well, Aroe got arrested on ashford station in 89 and he grassed up raid who was just a nobody. Raid then gave up so who's laughing now? Real gangsters just have to do what they have to do, and if somebody got to take the blame for something so be it. Raid could never of burned Aroe in a million years whether he stitched him up or not. As Cope 2 says "you can't make a omlette without breaking a coupla eggs son".

ive been caught mate i aint grassed...so many other writers have been caught and they aint grassed so what makes aroe so special?!

anuva thing...u talk about wat cope says n how aroes cope 2 round 2..no he isnt mate hes aroe from the graphotism archive!

if ur to scared of the consequences of this game to the point u have to grass sum one up...why even bother doing this game!

wat comes around gos around.

just a few things MATE

:king:

Originally posted by skrib139

who gives a fuck what cope 2 said. he aint shit anyway!

The words "that's" and "rich" spring immediately to mind.....:rolleyes:

Coming soon to all good graf stockists:

INTERNET CRITICS DESTROY

feat. Skrib 139.

Including startup screen footage

Mouse action

And a few well worded digs at some yanks and some writers in Little Bodminster Meadows.

See also the MSN footage they tried to ban.

I'm no great fan of Cope's work but I definitely wouldn't say "he ain't shit" when his history is far greater than a lot of people on here.

Once again, if you can prove your back catalogue pisses on Cope's, then I'll shut up and back down, but we both know that isn't true now don't we?

orig posted by som1...

'Raid then gave up so who's laughing now? Real gangsters just have to do what they have to do' __________bollox to that.,..

yeh rite...(BS) a grass is a grass and thats it...a real 'gangster' (not that anyone here is) would shut his mouth and take his punishment instead of tryna get another man caught jus because he has been

....4 fuk sake....

http://scarab.msu.montana.edu/HPIPMImage/Images/1424/sm/IMG0047.jpg'>

neways i much prefer the older non euro stuff that they were making instead of nowadays...

peace...

dead fucking right pesky.No writer should ever grass another writer no matter what situation arises. Rough grassed over ten years back and no one will ever forget it. Fuck all grass cunts...

Originally posted by Mista_Merc

The words "that's" and "rich" spring immediately to mind.....:rolleyes:

Coming soon to all good graf stockists:

INTERNET CRITICS DESTROY

feat. Skrib 139.

Including startup screen footage

Mouse action

And a few well worded digs at some yanks and some writers in Little Bodminster Meadows.

See also the MSN footage they tried to ban.

I'm no great fan of Cope's work but I definitely wouldn't say "he ain't shit" when his history is far greater than a lot of people on here.

Once again, if you can prove your back catalogue pisses on Cope's, then I'll shut up and back down, but we both know that isn't true now don't we?

im not comparing myself with him. but still, hes hella gay. wheres the originality?

Originally posted by skrib139

im not comparing myself with him. but still, hes hella gay. wheres the originality?

Christ almighty...

You're a clever lad. Please stop digging.