NT CREW,UK

Type Here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop,look and listen. I see alot of people dissing NT. But look at Aroe. So what if he is a grass. That was back in 89 man. We all make mistakes. Aroe has had the courage to put his police informing days behind him and start writing again. Now look at him, he is the closest thing we have to Cope 2 and how many people do you know who can copy so many awesome styles from so many differant countries and furthermore the guy he ratted on was a toy anyway, where is he now?????

Well, Aroe got arrested on ashford station in 89 and he grassed up raid who was just a nobody. Raid then gave up so who's laughing now? Real gangsters just have to do what they have to do, and if somebody got to take the blame for something so be it. Raid could never of burned Aroe in a million years whether he stitched him up or not. As Cope 2 says "you can't make a omlette without breaking a coupla eggs son".

Originally posted by prosecutor

Well, Aroe got arrested on ashford station in 89 and he grassed up raid who was just a nobody. Raid then gave up so who's laughing now? Real gangsters just have to do what they have to do, and if somebody got to take the blame for something so be it. Raid could never of burned Aroe in a million years whether he stitched him up or not. As Cope 2 says "you can't make a omlette without breaking a coupla eggs son".

ive been caught mate i aint grassed...so many other writers have been caught and they aint grassed so what makes aroe so special?!

anuva thing...u talk about wat cope says n how aroes cope 2 round 2..no he isnt mate hes aroe from the graphotism archive!

if ur to scared of the consequences of this game to the point u have to grass sum one up...why even bother doing this game!

wat comes around gos around.

just a few things MATE

:king:

Originally posted by skrib139

who gives a fuck what cope 2 said. he aint shit anyway!

The words "that's" and "rich" spring immediately to mind.....:rolleyes:

Coming soon to all good graf stockists:

INTERNET CRITICS DESTROY

feat. Skrib 139.

Including startup screen footage

Mouse action

And a few well worded digs at some yanks and some writers in Little Bodminster Meadows.

See also the MSN footage they tried to ban.

I'm no great fan of Cope's work but I definitely wouldn't say "he ain't shit" when his history is far greater than a lot of people on here.

Once again, if you can prove your back catalogue pisses on Cope's, then I'll shut up and back down, but we both know that isn't true now don't we?

orig posted by som1...

'Raid then gave up so who's laughing now? Real gangsters just have to do what they have to do' __________bollox to that.,..

yeh rite...(BS) a grass is a grass and thats it...a real 'gangster' (not that anyone here is) would shut his mouth and take his punishment instead of tryna get another man caught jus because he has been

....4 fuk sake....

http://scarab.msu.montana.edu/HPIPMImage/Images/1424/sm/IMG0047.jpg'>

neways i much prefer the older non euro stuff that they were making instead of nowadays...

peace...

Originally posted by Mista_Merc

The words "that's" and "rich" spring immediately to mind.....:rolleyes:

Coming soon to all good graf stockists:

INTERNET CRITICS DESTROY

feat. Skrib 139.

Including startup screen footage

Mouse action

And a few well worded digs at some yanks and some writers in Little Bodminster Meadows.

See also the MSN footage they tried to ban.

I'm no great fan of Cope's work but I definitely wouldn't say "he ain't shit" when his history is far greater than a lot of people on here.

Once again, if you can prove your back catalogue pisses on Cope's, then I'll shut up and back down, but we both know that isn't true now don't we?

im not comparing myself with him. but still, hes hella gay. wheres the originality?

NT Crew

I love NT's styles, and don't really understand why everyones hating...i can guarantee theyv'e done more steel than anyone on this forum and have painted with some of europes most talented crews, and in my eyes have really made Brighton an inspirational place in terms of evolving progressive styles - something that london could learn from. Anie's abstract style kills me everytime. Aroe's funky letter/shadow style is interesting. Stika's stuff is mad and looks like an acid trip. People need to open their mind and stop bracketing styles.

Now I've been writing in Brighton for many years now and I have to say that the NT pieces are an interesting addition.

We all know it's borrowed from their friends across the sea (polite word for bitten), but undoubtably Anie and Aroe have added something to UK graff. I can't comment on the others because they all blend ito one - and that is NT's problem in many ways.

Worse than them though are the suckers that bite from them third hand - people like Gehad, the Bristol lot, Rench and others - terrible!

So in other words I'm saying I don't hate NT stylewise, although I think they don't do themselves any favours constantly self promoting, talking big, shoving their every move in peoples faces, and constantly talk, talk, talking themselves up - and demanding respect.

I heard that when the burner prize was announced NT (probably Aroe) rang up and demanded to know why they were not on the list when they so should be!) An organiser wilted and added them, though ANother removed them again as soon as he realised with the words 'over my dead body' - but this sums them up - they demand everyone notices them, rather than just getting on with it and earning respect quietly.

Stories like Aroe bullying soft writers and telling them who they can and can't speak to also speaks volumes to me.

Plus Aroe stood up for Rough on one occasion - which brings me to my final point.

Yes NT have done good walls, even very good walls - but please don't come on here and claim that grassing up a writer is in any way acceptable.

Yes we all make mistakes, yes it was a long time ago, but don't quantify it with remarks like saying the guy he grassed was not as good as him and has since given up so it's Ok. If you were turned in by a so called mate and fellow writer and given 3 months in jail for your misplaced loyalty to him - you too may have given up and walked away from it all.

Grassing is never forgive action, especially when the perpertrator is too big to climb down off his perch and admit he did wrong . . and beg to be accepted back.

Traitor - end of - don't care how good he is.

Archived