Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
imported_dowmagik

www.mtncolors.com - any good?

they offer montana silver for $2.50 a can if you order 12 or more cans, so im down like charlie brown. has anybody here ever bought any products from them? im curious about dependability and how fast they ship items. they have real good feedback on ebay but figureed id axe you guys as well.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Montana chrome is sooo good.

And MTN Colors always comes correct.

Originally posted by Europe

Montana chrome is sooo good.

And MTN Colors always comes correct.

Molotov Burner Chrome is much better... in my oppinion!

Originally posted by 210006

god damn right

The operation top notch..

The chrome the best I've used...Dont sleep on the gold,not to mention just about anything else they got...

BURNING AMERICA

Yeah, they're on top of shit. Paint's cheap

direct from them and the dudes always

wanna talk when you call about your order.

Good people, good service.

they only got good prices if you got a wholesale contract or permit but other than that you gotta love the montana silver chrome.....they're from san frisko,california for all the USA Graffiti people

Originally posted by 210006

montana chrome is brighter and dont fade, plus montanas go alll the way to the end till there drained completly, burner chromes always tend to have a bit left what dont come out...there still all good but if you can get spanish cheaper than go for it you wont be dissapointed.

well i used to use montana chrome a hella lot! but they tend to drip down ur hand wen useing a fatty sumtimes....bruners are fatter but yep...they fade in! how ever...2nite i have got 750ml monty chromes armed with coversalls im hopeing they do the job!

Originally posted by NOTTS1

montana chrome is brighter and dont fade, plus montanas go alll the way to the end till there drained completly, burner chromes always tend to have a bit left what dont come out...there still all good but if you can get spanish cheaper than go for it you wont be dissapointed.

i'll agree with you on the glare of the silver... but burner chrome is much more silent, because they dont have those balls inside, and it is possible to get all the silver out, you just have to stomp on the top of it..

another good thing about them is that you can fill other paints in them, if you dont empty them completly.

Yeah! Go for it. I've met with the dist. for Montana, and he's legit. The paint is dope too.

im having trouble finding prices and stuff and how to order on thier site? do you have to call and order over the phone or what?

Originally posted by capslock

well i used to use montana chrome a hella lot! but they tend to drip down ur hand wen useing a fatty sumtimes....bruners are fatter but yep...they fade in! how ever...2nite i have got 750ml monty chromes armed with coversalls im hopeing they do the job!

they tend to drip a lot if there cold and they aint been shaked n kept warm thats true best thing try wrapping em up, they work bad. and them 750ml chromes are ghetto.

monty chrome is kinda wack.

burner chrome ha a more consistent flow, covers better, and comes out fatter too.

i buy quit of few cans for dist. and i notice some of them dont have balls in them ..you can email or call the company you got it from and tell them to exchange it for another one if you want but in montana paint either way if you have one in there or not it still works okay just shake but without a ball you wont make as much of a noise

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Wait a minute.. molotow chrome burners don't have the ball inside?

apparently there are two different kinds of burner chrome, one without balls and one with 'em.. (?)

i get most of my chrome from henxs in amsterdam and they got 'em without balls, but sometimes when i get paint in copenhagen, underground, i get 'em with balls..:confused:

i really cant see the idea in putting balls inside a chrome that works without 'em!

There website is buggy, but you can call, fax or email your order and there on it asap.

You dont need to buy 12 cans of chrome to get the $2.50 price.

Also, Some cans do "seem" to not have a ball in them but half way through it magically appears. I've shaken cans to death and thought the same thing.

Montana Colors North America Inc.

P.O. Box 22368

San Francisco Ca, 94122-2368

1-650-589-3333

Fax 1-650-589-3113

info@mtncolors.com