Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dosoner

what the fuck is this song?

Im trying to find an artist/title for a song i heard on the radio, its uptempo, similar to hey ya, and sounds like it might be an outkast tune, but i dont know if it is. i checked out most of speakerboxx/love below but had no luck. It gets radio play, but not alot.

its not bombs over baghdad.

Guest krie

im sorry miss jackson, ooooooooooo

i am for reallllll

• other negative elements: The police officers investigating the break-in discover and confiscated Craig’s pot plant. Not only does one nibble on the leaves while still in the apartment, two policemen are featured smoking the weed later in their cruiser. Before the rape attempt, Money Mike is shown with his pants down urinating. Offensive gangsta rap serves as the film's musical score.

i know one of you playaz out there know what this song is although i dont know a whole lot to build an idea off of

oh shit...has anyone heard the ug hiphop frat song? who the fuck is that? i thought it was hillarious....actually id have to say it was "wicked awsome"...it was on the def jux sampler that came w/ bazooka tooth. i lost the goddamned insert though...damnit alll...

where are the real g's when you need em, im sick of listing to this bulshit radio station hoping to hear it and catch a artist or title

Originally posted by dosoner

that guy is wierd, is that andre 3000 or big boi?

ANDRE 3000

Originally posted by KING BLING

more descriptive

id love to be, but i really got nothin eles to go on, i dont listen to alot of hiphop.

all i know is that it sounds like outkast to me, google turned up no luck, and i didnt find it looking on outkast.com, or from downloading speakerboxx/the love below, and everyother outkast song i didnt reconize.

other than the beat is of similar style as hey ya, i dont know how to describe it

Originally posted by krie

the dude in the pink pants is a queer

he pimps more hoes than you eat cookies and type in pink....andre3000

the only other song from speakerboxx/love below that's getting any sort of commercial radio play right now seems to be "The Way You Move"

at least on new york radio...

but it's nothing like "Hey Ya", except for the singing in the hook i guess...

im gonna have every fuckin outkast album by the time i find this song, and i dont even like most of this shit

is it that "ooh you think you got it, you think you got it but you dont got it at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall" shit? or is that "hey ya"?

is it "super one one one super one super duper fark shit remix oner?" cuz thats a tight song too.

outkast kinda sounds like a bad wrestler's name. think about it, some wigger with tattoos walking down that ramp with skulls flashing on the screen behind him and some uber-shitty nu-metal song playing.

anyone?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this