Screwston,Texas

KQuas

who up in here stays parking lot pimpin....

the mix tape 2 is dope.....fuck mike jones.....hope he dies before the year is over

damn gotta love them oldies dat tragink is the shit seen this "TR" on yale st were this scv store is at an i sweare if it was not for them signatures around it i would of said dat tragik is back....dat "TR" looks like tragik but its tron mvs.......but i guess so........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just peeped that new

DEE TEE S and G WAY

on studewoood dat shit is fuckin fresh also a dope spot

soembody post up the pic.......

tambein been seeing allot of meat an verb an jet tags around downtown.......thats hott...........

sine ablame puto nunca venistes al la casa........i was waitign for you in my proch all day........

IM GONNA GET EVERYONE THATS REALLY GETS UP ON THIS BITCH A JOCK STRAP FOR CHRISTMAS DUE TO LARGE AMOUNT OF DICKRIDING THAT GOES ON,I MEAN JESUS,ITS AMAZING,IM GLAD I DONT PAINT CUZ IF I DID MY DICK WOULD LOOK LIKE SOME ONE SKINNED IT ,PUT DISPOSABLE RUBBER GLOVES ON AND MASSAGED MY SHAFT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL...

YO I GOT A SONG,,,

LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD,PAT BENETAR.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OR IF YOUS A "G",THEN PUT ON SOME OLD OLD SCREW

OR FUCK IT AND PUT ON "SHINE",BY DARKMAN

Originally posted by fatalist@Dec 16 2004, 03:20 AM

THAT ROOF TOP IS BANGIN.....

yeah dts holds it down for htown without a doubt they never been tooken out wack niggas now adays try but fail miserably dts for life homito niggas now adays use the ugly piece syndrome as an excuse to paint when in fact theyre wack and deep inside they know it ! this has nothing to do with you fatalist just puttin the facts out there houston bombers are lame they get a -f for effort . notice the quality in work when you see any dts member puttin in work ? legal illegal its all on lock ......i feel sorry for the wack niggas tryin but hey you gotta start somewhere huh? pobresitos ,if the suit fits wear it and wear it good it gets cold in the south sometimes specially if your skills dont feed you ! :king: