Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by reaverS+Dec 26 2004, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reaverS - Dec 26 2004, 11:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dedcop@Dec 24 2004, 11:49 PM

no shit. Man it did snow in texas. HAHAHA

What I wanted to say was did anybody see that shit that was on the news a while back about cops in Houston all have tasers now. The ones that shoot. Thats some pretty wack shit.

Well supposedly yeah after Dec. every cop will have one or som shit.

Now thats some fucked up shit.

:hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

maybe you should voice your concern next time you talk to them.

[/b]

FUCK YOU you don't even know me. But its cool yall just keep on. Fuckers what comes around goes around if yall think i snitched. Fuck you reavers your shit is toy anyways. If your who i think you are you aint shit... I know i didn't do shit talking to cops. Fuck that sorry man but who is your freinds now used to be my freinds. And sorry but I wouldn't wish anything bad to happen to anybody especially someone i used to be good freinds with. i just do my own thing. Fucken paint. Im not in it for your toy ass so say what you like all day. I don't give a shit. so yeah see me when ya'll see me is all i got to say.

Originally posted by dedcop+Dec 27 2004, 11:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dedcop - Dec 27 2004, 11:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by reaverS@Dec 26 2004, 11:06 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dedcop@Dec 24 2004, 11:49 PM

no shit. Man it did snow in texas. HAHAHA

What I wanted to say was did anybody see that shit that was on the news a while back about cops in Houston all have tasers now. The ones that shoot. Thats some pretty wack shit.

Well supposedly yeah after Dec. every cop will have one or som shit.

Now thats some fucked up shit.

:hatred:   :hatred:   :hatred:

maybe you should voice your concern next time you talk to them.

FUCK YOU you don't even know me. But its cool yall just keep on. Fuckers what comes around goes around if yall think i snitched. Fuck you reavers your shit is toy anyways. If your who i think you are you aint shit... I know i didn't do shit talking to cops. Fuck that sorry man but who is your freinds now used to be my freinds. And sorry but I wouldn't wish anything bad to happen to anybody especially someone i used to be good freinds with. i just do my own thing. Fucken paint. Im not in it for your toy ass so say what you like all day. I don't give a shit. so yeah see me when ya'll see me is all i got to say.

[/b]

well you crue did and thats kind of like you did so remember that when your talking all this innocent shit your crue put you where your at !!!!!!!!!!! and I promise you no one will forgit you just got stop talking and start write again post new shit its been a while mr.d kups

all this talk and god damm graffiti I thought you wrote!!!!!!!!!!hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhaha

:chicken: here so this thread doesn't get any lamer..... I aint talking shit but to the people talking shit to me saying shit. Fuck that its not true. Yeah im gonna talk shit back.

Jew you've always been for the most part cool with me and you know i didn't talk to cops. At least i think you and a few other people know im cool as in i don't snitch. But other than that aspect of all this shit im not talking about it on here. Its stupid

But anyways here is some pictures . Old shit that I figure id post all mine........ bring it back to some old houston shit...... regardless of crew. Just some dope shit

I have a few more ill post tomorrow

vrgndkops.jpg

jade.jpg

JADE 45

cb.jpg

CHICKEN BOY :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Damit.jpg

BV.jpg

shewp1.jpg

SHEWP RTDK

Meat.jpg

MEAT

Color.jpg

OLD SCHOOL ASS COLOR

dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts dts

hahahahhahaha we handle your shit and some just ask rite that was ya'lls fight but rebs had to thank us!!!!!!!! we all know you can't handle shit ya you know who I'm talking to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy gy!!!!!! GREATEST YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT