Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sure ill have your request in a jiffy <embed src="http://www.downloads.nl/cgi-bin/getmp3.cgi?u=http://www.mp3int.com/eng/download_mp3/72773/6017043/Tom_Waits_Picture_In_A_Frame/" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"><noembed><bgsound src="url_of_song" loop="infinite"></noembed>

picture in a frame is the name of the song by tom waits

relacsdontdoit.jpg

frogggg.jpg

QUESTION,,,IS MEAT & VERB REALLY THE MOST PROLIFIC TAG TEAM DUO IN HTOWN OR WHAT,READ THE ARTICLE IN HOUSTON PRESS,AND HONESTLY IF I HAD THE PAPER IN MY HANDS ID WIPE MY ASS WITH ALL THAT CRUZ INFORMATION AND ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT THAT WAS WROTE ON THERE,,,KARNE & VERBO ARE UP BUT GEEZ WHOEVER WROTE THE SHIT,SUCK THIER DICK ALREADY...

QUICK SOMEONE GIVE ME A JAR OF WHEATPASTE SO I CAN GLUE MY NUTS ALL OVER BILL WHITES CHIN,HOWARD THE DUCK LOOKING MOTHAFUCKA.

YO NDOE,,ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO LITTLE SMOCY,I KAUGHT HIM AT THE YARD AND CRAMMED 13 FULL CANS OF BONUS SIZED FLAT BLACK KRYLON AND 1 CAN OF SUMMER SQUASH AND THEN I MADE HIM SUCK HIS THUMB WHILE I HELD A POSSUM TO NIBBLE ON HIS LITTLE NUTS WHILE ANOTHER PERSON TICKLED HIS THIRD BOTTOM RIB.

I LATER HEARD HE KAUGHT A VERY BAD VIRUS.

damn,,caught in ATL...word up.

i hear some people asked about me at a bar this weekend...wonderin where i was...that's sweet...people wanting to hear how i'm doing. well, to all my sweeties in the graff scene there...I'm doing great!! How are ya'll doing? i miss ya'll as well...i'll see you guys soon.

xoxoxo

mr. guts