Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

l_c0532454548240b99a94f1a3de28de0a.jpg

SDC11019.jpg?t=1281982486

the thing about the "politic" side of graffiti is that its mostly personal shit. ask one person on one side of town what happened to tek and theyll tell you some personal shit they heard, but ask someone else on the "right" side of town and theyll tell you they still see us puttin shit up cuz theyre payin attention to graff not a soap opera.

tek kmd93.

o no, i dnt wanna have beef w no one. no no cuz then my balls drop thats y im not gnna paint more more , o noooo i dnt want beef cuz that means i will not be able to pick up a can any more, o nooo nooo nooo i tell u no beef plz noooo!!! lmao

nombre ala verga con vatos chismos and haters just paint man

smoke dro cuz if u aint y are you smokin then ?

and its funny how ppl base shiit on 12v hit the street trust me ull catch shiit hommies

Well I love soap operas, all the drama and the unexpected twists always keep me on my toes!!

Painting chill spots and doing tags on 5 streets doesnt really count as doing work. Ive also seen how ya jock spotted that 'Easy money' on westheimer. But whatever its probally buffed by now.

And im sure if you had stuff like this being put over your own wack shit, youd probally wouldnt even want to step out again.

DTS RTL GANG

Now I may seem biased on everything I say, but I just call it like I see it.

If you get butthurt by what I say then you can talk shit.............

.....now!

Politics? Damn I'm from a small town where all da fr8 spots be ,ime. I haven't seen more politics then when I went to washington and nigs couldn't even paint fr8 spots kuz they where other writers spots, fat cats, I dun wana name drop. I noticed big cities are full of shit, its all just hating and most graffiti is ppl biting shit, I see biters in respected krews and shit wtf is that? And ppl joining crews and getting fame all because of the ppl they know not because of the work they put in. I rather paint ugly shit then bitten shit. Peeps here couldn't even twll me wherw da legal walls at and shit like that. Oh well

or just stay on ur lonesome grind alll alone ur right u dont need a krew to be know but ey the internet is where these lil guys get their bite from ..it is highly annoying ...but hey if u paint u dont need ppl to tell u where shyt is b/c you will find it on ur own drivin around and scopin shyt or just walkin and come upon it ....w/e the fuk it is them legals are scarce houston got a problem and its called graffiti they think its all gang b/s ....we all need to become 1 krew and rage against the city .....all 4 one and one for all ...shyt i would love to paint with some of these haters on here but they dont feel the same so fuk em

lovin it... like snugahbear says, take it easy.

shits supposed to be fun,

Unoe = holy shit.

most of this page is whats up and i like the boudin. at least he has clean lines most of the time.

someone post the black and white funk roof top on that one freeway on that one side of town that a buncha people hopped on after it got buffed.