Screwston,Texas

KQuas

all you really see is shef, ables, lingos

this is tru shefs been movin closer to theese much hated odk suburbs and doin his than wit dat boi ovens and yahoo....yo btw who does the box or the bag watever it is its like a square around buffed spots wit two eyes and a lil moouth see that shyt everywher coming home from court shef and his boi bump keep goin hard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YES, MAM IM SOOOO SORRY FOR SPELLING EVERYTHIG WRONG I DO IT SO U ALLL CAN BITCH LIKE LITTLE BABIES... BUT ANY WAYS STFU AND GET A TEACHING DEGREE OR SOMETHING SINCE YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE SPELLED LOL WTF ....NIKKA <--- O WAIT THATS SPELLED WRONG TOO OR SHOULD I SPELL IT CORRECTLY....??? LIKE I SAID SHEF , OVENS, YAHOO, LINGO AND BAG BOY ALL ARE GOIN VERY HARD DOIN THIER WORK AROUND TOWN ....STOP GETTING ALL BOOTY FUCKED BY THE SHORTEN E-LANGUAGE ...............

pease no disrespect just chill wit that bitching shyt ..4 U H8AZ

ODK ALL DAY ERDAY KNOMTALGIN-BAUT , ALLREADY , NAWMSAYIN

haha 1960 is blowin up with sum bulllshit. sum kids writing ozsmone and shit like that writing with skum which i dont believe is the real skum, the kids needa get some paint and stop fuckin around with extra fine decos thinkin that their up

YES, MAM IM SOOOO SORRY FOR SPELLING EVERYTHIG WRONG I DO IT SO U ALLL CAN BITCH LIKE LITTLE BABIES... BUT ANY WAYS STFU AND GET A TEACHING DEGREE OR SOMETHING SINCE YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE SPELLED LOL WTF ....NIKKA <--- O WAIT THATS SPELLED WRONG TOO OR SHOULD I SPELL IT CORRECTLY....??? LIKE I SAID SHEF , OVENS, YAHOO, LINGO AND BAG BOY ALL ARE GOIN VERY HARD DOIN THIER WORK AROUND TOWN ....STOP GETTING ALL BOOTY FUCKED BY THE SHORTEN E-LANGUAGE ...............

pease no disrespect just chill wit that bitching shyt ..4 U H8AZ

ODK ALL DAY ERDAY KNOMTALGIN-BAUT , ALLREADY , NAWMSAYIN

FO RILL B!!!

DAWG DEM NIKAZ B GOEN HARD MI NIKA FO RILL!!!!STAE UPP PLAYAZ!! AEND FUK ALL DIZ NIKAZ DAT B SAYN SHITZ BOUT HOW I TALK! i B DA VOIZ A DA STEETZ GIT OFFFF MY CAWK DAWG!!!!!!!!!

PEE ESS. FREE GUCCI, MANEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha 1960 is blowin up with sum bulllshit. sum kids writing ozsmone and shit like that writing with skum which i dont believe is the real skum, the kids needa get some paint and stop fuckin around with extra fine decos thinkin that their up

it aint the real skum actually skum been wonderin who the fuk it is my bro skum is odk all day

haha this thread never changes...bump anyone doing things...

YAHU throwies are dope.

bump all the flick posting thats what this shit is about

Fuck all the bullshit...write anywhere and everywhere on anything...

There are chill spots around the burbs, ODK writes on everything, you just gotta be careful cuz the cops are gettin real hectic around 1960 and all that...

hittin steel is whats up...i wanna see some train flicks..

Who the fuck cares if someone got locked up. Its nothing to be proud off. The internet isn't a good place to be telling people of your community service either.

Oh and if Doe and shef haven't met...then one of them must be jock spotting pretty hard on that abandoned truck sale spot. Just sayin.

yup my bro free n to all u fukin cry babie ass hoes shut the fuk up ima be buffin yalls shyt too comm service 101 for your asses btw ima start a local buff crew lol ....n btw my bro doe is a gangsta... he n shef jus do what the fuk writers do, they write (unlike some) ...... not to say spot jakin isnt frowned upon fukn spot buster .... btw giahs were the fuk u been cant call ur brothers or wat... feelin like u forgot bout ur bois