Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Who the fuck cares if someone got locked up. Its nothing to be proud off. The internet isn't a good place to be telling people of your community service either.

Oh and if Doe and shef haven't met...then one of them must be jock spotting pretty hard on that abandoned truck sale spot. Just sayin.

and who the fuck is this^^ lame ass kid run to a corner and cut your fuckin rist fag stop hatin on niggas wow is that all htown kids got post flixz and shut your dam trap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and who the fuck is this^^ lame ass kid run to a corner and cut your fuckin rist fag stop hatin on niggas wow is that all htown kids got post flixz and shut your dam trap

Who the fuck was hating? You and your homeboys are the ones posting stupid shit. Free my bro floe!! ODK all day errrrr day!! Fuck. Everytime I try to read one of your posts it makes my fuckin head hurt.

You probally thought since you got caught slippin, that your street rep went up. And the entire time you were in the holding cell you couldnt wait to get out and post about on 12oz. Fuck that.

Bump the real heads who dont have to post every single thing they've done on the internet to get some rep.

• Like 1

and most of u are all niggers not to mean blak but ignant ass hobos that wana sound legit so lord fin.... stfu and post something ur dam self so maybe our jaws can drop and say wow we are wrong and he is right ....but right now u sound like a fagg ur self so just stop readin cuz no1 asked u to do it any ways...... u talkin all that bs about us bois is giving rep to us odk'ers ......

so read this and take some advill and a hand full of asprin odk a;; day er day nawimtaginbaut awready ..... and if u think we postin everything we do n da streets here for fame u got anotha thing comin i will gladly get fliks of every single little item out there and post for ur pleasur and bs talk other wise props to u as well for doin damage i kno who u are and u started some where

yours truly the One Drinkin Kilz

lol toy box hahah i love playin with my toy trains ...like he said guys we are toys .....ima stik with that cuz its sur seems ima be havin fun paintin wen i wana ....

more headache for ya ....... odk all day ere day nawimtalginbaut alwready coming to a surface near u

btw us "toys" are just following ur so called "BIG HEAD" LEEEEED LOL

and most of u are all niggers not to mean blak but ignant ass hobos that wana sound legit so lord fin.... stfu and post something ur dam self so maybe our jaws can drop and say wow we are wrong and he is right ....but right now u sound like a fagg ur self so just stop readin cuz no1 asked u to do it any ways...... u talkin all that bs about us bois is giving rep to us odk'ers ......

so read this and take some advill and a hand full of asprin odk a;; day er day nawimtaginbaut awready ..... and if u think we postin everything we do n da streets here for fame u got anotha thing comin i will gladly get fliks of every single little item out there and post for ur pleasur and bs talk other wise props to u as well for doin damage i kno who u are and u started some where

yours truly the One Drinkin Kilz

FUCK. I don't even know what the fuck you just wrote. Seems like you get hard with all this internet shit and try to respond while beating it.

Im pretty sure all the shit you posted is ALL of the work you've done. Thats why the thread yall made is dead.

all the hate on this thread...houston shouldnt be known for all this bullshit...as a graff artist in Houston you have thousands of people, organizations, task forces, vigilant citizens, dipshits with guns and propaganda working against you. not to mention a bunch of borderline retarded crooked ass cops who wont think twice about drawing their weapon on an artist, especially now since the city is providing the precincts with incentives for graffiti convictions.

The last group of people we should be fighting is each other.

and to the crew,

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT THESE PEOPLE THINK?

it DOES NOT matter if this lord jamal guy thinks im a spot jocker or not.

i appreciate you guys takin up for me but there is no reason to get so angry over a bit of paint.

im about to fuckin leave this waste of a city like any writer with a bit of sense would or has done.

can any of you old heads give me a good reason to even keep doing this shit? who am i trying to impress?

we are a bunch of bickering, immature, self absorbed, social paracites.

and fuck the name changin,

-DOE

shef, if your on here and your pissed about that then pm me and we'll talk about why. or dont, it really doesnt matter

ODK all minute every second.

all the hate on this thread...houston shouldnt be known for all this bullshit...as a graff artist in Houston you have thousands of people, organizations, task forces, vigilant citizens, dipshits with guns and propaganda working against you. not to mention a bunch of borderline retarded crooked ass cops who wont think twice about drawing their weapon on an artist, especially now since the city is providing the precincts with incentives for graffiti convictions.

The last group of people we should be fighting is each other.

Its the same in any other city...Except houston has always been about the hate!! Hahahahaha

no man hes right...

quick all you Houston illy grafferz meet me here...

elrey.jpg

we'll have one of these...

tacogoodness.jpg

and then we will march down the streets holding hands and hitting tags...

and when the cops come we will chain ourselves to our tags so they cannot buff them!!

GRAffF PoWERR YAWLL NAWIMTALKINGBOOT, EH?!!!

• Like 1