Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haaahaaa ad is 1 dumb mo fo lol w/e nikkas theese days

Probly the reason why no one would ever wanna paint with you guys if it only came down to it cause you seriously sound like a jackass n stupid.Who constanly bumps his friend to to much...why don't you stop acting so much like a dawg mayne hold up my boi getting down mayne hold up you seen that oh shit dawg like no one gives a fuck msyne nikka hold up we chill like nikkas mayne! Pinches pendejadas....really?

Probly the reason why no one would ever wanna paint with you guys if it only came down to it cause you seriously sound like a jackass n stupid.Who constanly bumps his friend to to much...why don't you stop acting so much like a dawg mayne hold up my boi getting down mayne hold up you seen that oh shit dawg like no one gives a fuck msyne nikka hold up we chill like nikkas mayne! Pinches pendejadas....really?

who da fuk asked to paint wit any 1 any ways i got plenty of kru to paint wit dont need no1 to make me known fagget so stfu already wit yo oleedumb ass ......im do wat i do wheather any1 agrees wit it or not at the end of the day im still gunna do wat i have to do to make more h8ers so guess what fuk u ......hahahaha n btw dam floe u fukin killed it on that roller that shyt is ugly as fuk dude u neeed to go erase that shyt and try again