Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

P.S this is for anyone to anyone who knows he or she and directed towards the cock sucker who's trying to ripp this guy off by doing the exact same thing this guy is doing...shame on you..go find something better else to do fucking toy! dont let that dude catch your ass CAUSE YOU'LL BE EATING SHIT FOR BRUNCH BITCH!!!:p SERIOUSLY DUDE WTF MAN COME ON...atleast fucking play it off or something...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3528/3949600778_d90cfce198_z.jpg?zz=1

P.S this is for anyone to anyone who knows he or she and directed towards the cock sucker who's trying to ripp this guy off by doing the exact same thing this guy is doing...shame on you..go find something better else to do fucking toy! dont let that dude catch your ass CAUSE YOU'LL BE EATING SHIT FOR BRUNCH BITCH!!!:p SERIOUSLY DUDE WTF MAN COME ON...atleast fucking play it off or something...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3528/3949600778_d90cfce198_z.jpg?zz=1

I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with FELON BA, but he was doin a bag head character over a decade ago, this is just one example.....

FELON-IHU-Bags_jpg_scaled_1000.jpg.83dbab41a8bfe855796980e982c4f594.jpg

everything n houstons getting buffed its all recorded then just amatter of time ....so guys please i tell u please tear this city a new ass hole and bomb the shyt out of it for the next two years ..... 2012 is around the corner ...i get sad every day i erase another piece or thro...even sigs ......saw an old ass lingo rtl sig on top a bbq spot over on harrisburg and dowling shyts gr8

I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with FELON BA, but he was doin a bag head character over a decade ago, this is just one example.....

more like 2 decades but whos counting?

felon is one of my favorite graffiti faggots ever. hahah.

i remember when some toyish sonny sonnerton 100% bit a dalek character at that old 34 street wall.

fucking toyish motherfuckers.

i like it though. its pure comedy.

you can get away with shit like that in a place like houston though where the kids dont even know about the graffiti in their own city much less the rest of the world. which in 2010 is fucking nonsense because everyone uses the fucking internet...

i think im gonna start writing dondi713. hella tight bro.

everything n houstons getting buffed its all recorded then just amatter of time ....so guys please i tell u please tear this city a new ass hole and bomb the shyt out of it for the next two years ..... 2012 is around the corner ...i get sad every day i erase another piece or thro...even sigs ......saw an old ass lingo rtl sig on top a bbq spot over on harrisburg and dowling shyts gr8

i scared the shit out of some bums sleeping at that bbq place.

then i offered them some whiskey and they didnt want any.

fucking fags...

the buff in houston isnt even that bad.

shit runs. go to a city where it doesnt even run for a day then talk about shit getting buffed.

hey where do i sign up to go out and buff spots? id love that shit.

hahaha

Hey everybody lets bring up old shit cause thats what motivates people to paint more! .......Yeah yeah more gossip .. more old 94 flicks and lets talk about grammer all day long! ,,,,, man fuck yall!

and for the record that boudin = pure eighties gay montrose faggy shit but at least it isnt ad-6 ol shit stain pieces!

shit stain ehh?