Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

looks like NAX got a fan in houston.

hey darko, maybe you and dimesack oughtta go visit NYC. all this long distance dick sucking gotta be rough on yr. jaw. :D:D:D:D

as for who punked who's ass, you must got some view from the internet. get offline, toy. wilin out in some other cities thread ain't no way to get rep

:gaga::gaga::gaga::gaga:

thats because philly is full of toys who cant do decent straightletters or throwups..wowo you guys got awesome handstlyes..thats so cool!!

get some fucking balls and learn to do a fillin you herbs.

hey nax, why dont you come to NYC and diss BONER..the fact taht he came to YOUR city and punked your toy ass really makes you look like the better person.

here ya go, dick-cheeks...how's his balls taste ?

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

froot_fuck2.jpg

biter.jpg

nax_over_b.jpg

punch_line.jpg

we-care.jpg

looks like NAX got a fan in houston.

hey darko, maybe you and dimesack oughtta go visit NYC. all this long distance dick sucking gotta be rough on yr. jaw. :D:D:D:D

as for who punked who's ass, you must got some view from the internet. get offline, toy. wilin out in some other cities thread ain't no way to get rep

haha what are you his little fan boy bitch?? that dudes a toy..it doesnt change the fact that hes just some stupid toy from a stupid city where handstyles are waht judges how "dope" you are..maybe you guys are all just retarded. boners up more in 2 different cities then nax has in just one..oh yea how long has nax been writing?? before you attempt to "punk" me, you should get nax's cock out of your mouth. fuckin 12oz herb.

just because i dont live in NYC dont mean shit..hes up, nax is not..

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

awwww, shit. you got me dawg, that some view you got from your computer screen. philly 2nd rate, houston must be where all tha kings roam. TX to th BX, dicksuckas coast to coast

anyways, if we so retarded, stay the fuck out the philly thread. nobody cares what you think. you ain't from philly, you ain't from NY, why you got an opinion?

cause you're toy.

haha what are you his little fan boy bitch?? that dudes a toy..it doesnt change the fact that hes just some stupid toy from a stupid city where handstyles are waht judges how "dope" you are..maybe you guys are all just retarded. boners up more in 2 different cities then nax has in just one..oh yea how long has nax been writing?? before you attempt to "punk" me, you should get nax's cock out of your mouth. fuckin 12oz herb.

just because i dont live in NYC dont mean shit..hes up, nax is not..

for all yous fans:

here ya go, dick-cheeks...how's his balls taste ?

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

froot_fuck2.jpg

biter.jpg

nax_over_b.jpg

punch_line.jpg

we-care.jpg

dont know you tell me you the 1 looking at my letters that aint decent dont know how long you been peeping at the kid but you should know what time it is & never claimed i had decent letters and/or spoken bout it

IT IS WHAT IT IS but good looking out though i must improve!!

<54K>