Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was around BEFORE any of you stupid wannabe cholo motherfuckers started spraying that stupid ass BK sorrye excuse for a crew..fuck all of you. i wish i still lived in houston so i could just go over ever pathetic attempt at a fillin. i was around when yall were crossing out RTL and DTS and does it change the fact that the whole reason yall did it was either some extreme hate for yano, or yall were just trying to impress TKO. either way it was stupid as hell and you guys looked like little bitches for doing it. oh yea, RTL was around way before yall..they were in LA though not houston.. so yes, get your facts straight toys.

YO, YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE TALKIN SEEING THAT YOUR ONE OF THE MAIN PEOPLE ON THERE??

BUT I WILL SAY THERE ARE ALOT OF TOYS ON THERE, BUT BLAH BLAH BLAH, WHO CARES

lets compare posts on that site

i have 14

you have 3 hundred sumthing

so please just shut it

darko lets see what you write mijita. get off rtl's nuts and rep for yourself, tell us what you write if you're really that good or hold rank fool. i bet thats just another bitch rtl aint claiming. watch who you talk up before you get yourself caught up . stay wherever the fuck you are and keep your comments to yourself unless you in houston and ready to man up and talk face to face.

when you stop dickriding and start getting up then we'll talk

hahahaha.....sure.....i dont dickride...i spit truth negra....so shut that shit up....and i dont get up?.....okay....all i see is nasty lil handstyle sigz by you....now compare that to this....

demster.jpg

Gravoner.jpg

grav.jpg

gravity1.jpg

gravz.jpg

2005_0406first-vhs-wall0027.jpg

demi2.jpg

demirvmode.jpg

100_4557.jpg

fliks001.jpg

DEMIR-WOOKIE.jpg

de.jpg

demir3-d.jpg

so i dont get up nigga?....may not be much...but its a hell of alot more than you do.....