Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by GrueCper+Sep 25 2005, 11:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrueCper - Sep 25 2005, 11:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BigotSkumers@Sep 24 2005, 09:50 PM

[b A message from my lil mama groe:

U ARE A LITTLE BITCH AND I PROMISE U WILL GET FUCKED UP.....JUST WAIT LITTLE BITCH I KNOW WHO U ARE....U DONT KNOW SHIT.....

Oh and ur graff sucks so much dick...ur definitely worse than MANA...lol  SHit ur worse than YEPS HAHAHAHAHAH......

groes

kwc

cfd

ahhhhhh-haaaaaa

has anyone meet this kid? I hope i get my shit fucked off, give little boy scrappy a story to tell, so he can front like he got respect. oh and no disrecpect tword anyone but you, but you're worse than mana. go peep your shit n' eat i dick while i Roll Hard, your Complete Fuckin Disgrace, just another silly Kid With a Can, and you live your life vicariously through 12 oz... Im livin' it son for real an' been at it thats why you got a grip to say agianst me and im just pullin cards. so get back to scrappin cause you aint makin' the cut.

none of this talk matters....regardless...ur not up and ur graff is more than wack> :yuck: :haha:

thats right, you know I'm on the money, so you spit that fraud shit. Imma be up and stay up, and my styles forever fly...

[attachmentid=22025

stensc.JPG.270bb8e7c1404865d617f410876c5705.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BigotSkumers+Sep 26 2005, 05:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigotSkumers - Sep 26 2005, 05:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GrueCper@Sep 25 2005, 11:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BigotSkumers@Sep 24 2005, 09:50 PM

[b A message from my lil mama groe:

U ARE A LITTLE BITCH AND I PROMISE U WILL GET FUCKED UP.....JUST WAIT LITTLE BITCH I KNOW WHO U ARE....U DONT KNOW SHIT.....

Oh and ur graff sucks so much dick...ur definitely worse than MANA...lol  SHit ur worse than YEPS HAHAHAHAHAH......

groes

kwc

cfd

ahhhhhh-haaaaaa

has anyone meet this kid? I hope i get my shit fucked off, give little boy scrappy a story to tell, so he can front like he got respect. oh and no disrecpect tword anyone but you, but you're worse than mana. go peep your shit n' eat i dick while i Roll Hard, your Complete Fuckin Disgrace, just another silly Kid With a Can, and you live your life vicariously through 12 oz... Im livin' it son for real an' been at it thats why you got a grip to say agianst me and im just pullin cards. so get back to scrappin cause you aint makin' the cut.

none of this talk matters....regardless...ur not up and ur graff is more than wack> :yuck: :haha:

thats right, you know I'm on the money, so you spit that fraud shit. Imma be up and stay up, and my styles forever fly...

[attachmentid=22025

PLZ DONT TELL ME THAT UR BOASTING UR GRAFF QUALITY WITH THAT?!?!?!

SOME BULSHIT STENCIL LOOK ALIKE WITH A SHITTY OUTLINE....

GREAT WORK SCUM, ALL BOW TO SHITTY ONELINERS AND STENCILS>>>>>

and oh ya that skum is better then anything you've ever done in your whole life.take some tips from some old fat guy don't try so hard to be something your not your making your self look like a fool .the funny thing is that I haven't

even said your name I don't have to you know who you are

I'm friends with your friends I just trying to help from destroying our graff seen and making this thread ugly take your time don't rush in only fools rush in right!!!!

stick to the books and you'll know when its time because you won't even have to post your flix some one else will do it for you!!!!

well its one thing to post bad shit..but to go and start shit with writers who have 10x more skill and put in more work ..that shit dont make sense..your just digging yourself deeper. if someone says your shits wack..and then 5 other people say its wack..what does that mean?

Archived