Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrueCper@Sep 10 2005, 02:56 PM

thats y im up there all day an i havent even seen yall up. an u shouldnt make threats dont remember the incident at the legal wall in the 3rd were tko's were hittin the floor gettin bucked at????

do you? were you there? spreadin' hear say graff stories. live you life then mabey you can spit your toyish tales...

aint a damn thing bittin...doesnt even look bittin scum...just cus i chill wit ABELS doesn't mean i bit his shit...dont hate me cus im getting up and gettin better...i thought u were done havin my name in ur mouth, u need to shut the fuck up. post graff u fag. ur little migit ass would stand one minute wit me bitch so shut the fuck up and just do some graff.

P.S. little bitch... ur not gangster

if u wanted to scrap wit me u woulda arranged it a min. ago

ur fuckin weak and ur words aren't worth the long thought u put into em'......n' dont be bitter that i didn't wanna join RH 5 months ago...yea i can post those pm's u fuckin cake...

GROES

KWC CFD

Originally posted by GrueCper@Sep 11 2005, 05:33 AM

aint a damn thing bittin...doesnt even look bittin scum...just cus i chill wit ABELS doesn't mean i bit his shit...dont hate me cus im getting up and gettin better...i thought u were done havin my name in ur mouth, u need to shut the fuck up. post graff u fag. ur little migit ass would stand one minute wit me bitch so shut the fuck up and just do some graff.

ur fuckin weak and ur words aren't worth the long thought u put into em'......n' dont be bitter that i didn't wanna join RH 5 months ago...yea i can post those pm's u fuckin cake...

GROES

KWC CFD

no one said you were improving..where did you get that from? seriously..how you havnt gotten delt with yet is beyond me..i cant even believe you talk shit to people when you produce ugly ass shit like that..and then you lash out at cats when they give you advice..go jump off a highway sign into oncoming traffic please.

Originally posted by GrueCper@Sep 11 2005, 12:33 AM

GROES

KWC CFD

look at cha with your panties in a knot. i knew id light a fire under your sweet little ass mama. your not gettin better. i dont postmy shit the sec i do it. i write. i bomb on crutches. real heads know.

IM GONNA START PLAYING A REAL LIFE MIKE TYSONS PUNCH OUT WITH YOUR FACES.....STARTING WITH ALL THOSE WEAK ASS MOTHAFUCKEN PUSSYS.TIME TO START RAILROADING NIGGAS.LETS PLAY THE GUESSING GAME,HOW MANY PUNCHES DOES IT TAKE TO KNOCK A NIGGA OUT COLD. NAME THE WRITER AND HOW MANY PUNCHES YOU THINK IT TAKES TO FINISH'EM.... ILL START

RIMS= HALF OF 1 JUST A JAB ,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

SHOP TILL YA DROP,BY THE WAY,,,,YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS LADIES

Archived