Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey grue shut the fuck up already and stop painting, even im getting tired of your bull shit and im fuckin telling you them whitefill and white outline bombs arent gonna get you anywhere hahahaha.... beware of BK all you fucking haters.....

Originally posted by jeno@Aug 9 2005, 11:04 PM

hey grue shut the fuck up already and stop painting, even im getting tired of your bull shit and im fuckin telling you them whitefill and white outline bombs arent gonna get you anywhere hahahaha.... beware of BK all you fucking haters.....

quit kissing ass and get off there dick you fucking faggot

damn....all these BK's are putting in a grip of work....

good to see Vague and co. at it again.

I caught grow and 86 steamin up the back window of a pinto this past weekend....grow was on the botton....hahaha

all up in your Guts...

Rock Hard. Ride free....

oh yeah. I forgot. bump more rednecks.

anyone know what Mississippi windchimes are?

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Aug 10 2005, 04:46 PM

damn....all these BK's are putting in a grip of work....

good to see Vague and co. at it again.

I caught grow and 86 steamin up the back window of a pinto this past weekend....grow was on the botton....hahaha

all up in your Guts...

Rock Hard. Ride free....

oh yeah. I forgot. bump more rednecks.

anyone know what Mississippi windchimes are?

i can make a pretty good guess

hey sippin what the fuck do you write dog why dont you get off my fuckin dick talkin all your shit and you mainly talk your shit to me fuckin makes you look tough i guess huh... well bitch wheren your ready to fuckin stop talkin shit behind a fuckin computer get your faggot ass out there and fuckin paint bitch

haha damn did i strike a nerve big bad mana u faggot sorry to embarass u in front of everyone but i think even bk members could feel slobber on there dick through your comment fuckin dick sucker haha and dont tell me to go paint just cause im not doing insta-flick and taking pictures of everything i do seconds after i do it so i can get home to post it before the next day occurs dont mean im not painting it just means your tryin to get up through the internet...u dont gotta post everything u do...at least make it worth flicking...shit u can see the flash on every one of yalls flicks cant u at least wait a day

Archived