Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUSH SUX ASS-------KERRY LOOKS LIKE A HORSE AMD HE SUX ASS TOO

I feel you man......hey but that pizza is still pretty damn good........i remember when seyno almost got kicked out with us for eating off someone elses shit...hey man..when you aint got no money, momma dont cook,and your trippas are trippin, you got to do what you got to do......your not alone.......... but changing the subject............ I don’t see how people cant vote for bush......he should of never been in that position that he is in right now.....he was not suppose to win.....remember everybody ...he lost....even though he knows of his election scam he still acts and uses his power to do some of the most retarded acts in the world.........if we don’t get somebody else in the white house I am positive that we as a country will feel the aftermath and we will regret not voting........man I go to college and the cost is getting higher........Kerry proposes free college education to every American with the condition that the student does community service......hey man.....I don’t know about you but that sound good....look at the price of gas......god damn, almost two dollars here in Houston were we have the refineries...I imagine other cities in the country......analyze the way the man speaks....he's ignorant........and he is running the country.......he's a chimp man........pay attention to the "patriotic act".....that shit is unconstitutional man..............I don’t know about you but it sounds like a communistic state........look at what is going on in Iraq.....look at the soldiers killed.. I have a best friend and one cousin in the marines and they will soon be in Iraq.....I’m talking about 18 and 20 year old young kids man.......these kids go out there and obey orders and get shot the fuck up and die.......and for what?.......what have we accomplished?.....we have only insurrected more terrorist.......notice from the beginning....what the reason were to go to war.......you honestly believe the number....you honestly believe that only a little over a thousand troops have died......what about the one who get there arms and legs amputated, the ones who have to be in a wheel chair for the rest of there lives, the ones who have to be in a bed in live support, the ones who end up mentally destroyed.......this whole bush shit is got me sick........i find it dificult to believe that anybody would vote for that man......all unless there is special interests.....this is a democracy, if it dont work for us then throw them out until it does......VOTE PEOPLE......BUT NOT FOR BUSH.............

DO YOU WORK FOR KERRY OR AN ANTI BUSH KREW

FUCK BOTH OF THEM THATS WHY I AINT VOTING

LOS DOS ME LA PELAN........:D

vote people.....but not for bush...he suck bug monkey cock

YO, IM NOT A G W BUSH ENTHUSIAST BUT FUCK...

EVERYONE WANTS TO MAKE EM OUT TO BE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE HE SENT ALL THOSE CATS OUT TO IRAQ.

BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY...

ALL THOSE MARINES DIDNT JOIN THE USMC JUST TO DRESS UP IN A FLY ASS UNIFORM AND LOOK PRETTY. ITS NOT LIKE ALL THESE CATS WERE DRAFTED, PUT IN A CHOPPER AND DROPPED OFF IN IRAQ WERIN NOTHING BUT A SWISHA HOUSE THONG.

THEY HAD A CHOICE AND THEY CHOSE TO BECOME A NUMBER, THEY CHOSE TO BECOME PROPERTY OF THE UNITED STATES. AND GUESS WHO IS COMANDER IN CHIEF?

UNFORTUNATELY NOT THE SMARTEST "FELLER IN THE BUNCH"

PLUS G W BUSH BASHING IS GETTIN PLAYED OUT

YEH I KNO THAT FOO IS DUMB AS SHIT BUT

FUCK PEEPS NEED TO GET OFF THAT HIPPIE SHIT.

WEATHER BUSH OR KERRY WINS THE PEOPLE ARE GONNA GIT FIST FUCKED WITH NO ASTRO GLIDE ANYWAYS. SO LETS GET OFF THIS POLITICS SHIT AND GET BACK TO JAMMIN SCREW.

:confused: FUCK I WAS GOING SOMEWHERE WITH THIS BUT I FORGOT WHERE. FUCKEM B!

BUY THE NEW UNDERGROUND HIT mix tape messiaH AT YOUR LOCAL BOOTLEGER. ITS ABOUT THE BEEF BETWEEN CAMILINAIRE AND HIS BOY PAUL WALL AND DIKE JONES.

BIG UPS TO ALL THA URA NIGGAS

LETS GIT FUCKED UP AGAIN

SEYER CALL ME FOO!:confused: :confused: :confused:

what up dude... we gots to chill some more..... yo regio's right, everyone got into this little anti bush shit because election comin around anf what not... most of u fucks dont know shit about shit but that he sent our troops to a fukin desert... its not about that, shits alot deeper than tha fukin war on terrorism.... its really annoying to hear kids say fuck bush or whatever it is they say when in reality they dont know their fukin right show from tha left.... really people give it up..... on another hand tha bill of rights gave us tha freedom of speech so go on ahead and do just that..........................................................

uhhh about bush.

while trite "fuck bush" stickers made by bands who play clear channel venues and are signed to fat wreck are annoying...

you have got to be fucking kidding me.

you are graffiti writers, and you want bush in office? the guy who fucked the southern jail system so hard that you can get burned at the fuckin' stake for flimsy, still theoretical dna evidence is who you want. the guy whose political party made the patriot act, which lets the cops raid your shit without warning and listen to your phone calls.

and then he pulls out an iron fist, sends all your friends to war so he can reinstate a foreign policy of imperialism by bombing residential areas, under the guise of spreading democracy. if anyone buys into the "compassionate white american" facade homeboy has going, you're a fucking tool. yeah, it was an expensive war, but it's the gift that keeps on giving, we own another huge fucking country with untapped natural resources.

while your friends are at war, your phone is getting tapped, and you see cops knocking at your door, i'll be waiting till i'm old enough to not vote republican.

and also, as for the "they signed up for it" argument, we both know some kids' only way out is a scolarship from the armed forces, and even if they did sign up to be in the army, the army is to PROTECT and SERVE. this was blatant imperialism, and no one in the army signed up to fight unnecessary battles for monetary gain. it was abuse of the armed forces, straight up.

oh, and that jews is awesome.

and about cici's, i'm vegan, so their pizza is not my shit (even the special ordered ones taste like poop to me), but i just experienced this the other night at the one by the go kart place. it was closing time, so my friend was like "yo what do you do with all the extra pizza?" and the manager brought out 10 pizza boxes and let us take it all. so fuckin' chill, even though i couldn't eat anything. point being, go at night.

Originally posted by pure heat

uhhh about bush.

while trite "fuck bush" stickers made by bands who play clear channel venues and are signed to fat wreck are annoying...

you have got to be fucking kidding me.

you are graffiti writers, and you want bush in office? the guy who fucked the southern jail system so hard that you can get burned at the fuckin' stake for flimsy, still theoretical dna evidence is who you want. the guy whose political party made the patriot act, which lets the cops raid your shit without warning and listen to your phone calls.

and then he pulls out an iron fist, sends all your friends to war so he can reinstate a foreign policy of imperialism by bombing residential areas, under the guise of spreading democracy. if anyone buys into the "compassionate white american" facade homeboy has going, you're a fucking tool. yeah, it was an expensive war, but it's the gift that keeps on giving, we own another huge fucking country with untapped natural resources.

while your friends are at war, your phone is getting tapped, and you see cops knocking at your door, i'll be waiting till i'm old enough to not vote republican.

and also, as for the "they signed up for it" argument, we both know some kids' only way out is a scolarship from the armed forces, and even if they did sign up to be in the army, the army is to PROTECT and SERVE. this was blatant imperialism, and no one in the army signed up to fight unnecessary battles for monetary gain. it was abuse of the armed forces, straight up.

im not for bush nor i am for kerry.... they are just puppets used for eye candy for the common american idiot.... but your point has been made and my point is that most of tha people say shit and dont know shit about shit..... you obvisouly are not one of the "people" i speak of....

man fuck bush and kerry, and all politicians. we will never be free or happy. you people need to quit talkin like your educated politicians. think about it, yeah bush is stupid, so is kerry but atleast bush talks about something, kerry can only seem to talk about how bad bush is. anyway it will pretty much be the same when its all said and done.

second,

koder is pretty weak doing mostly legals, but i did catch a train of yours recently(by the way wish aka akira needs to stick to those faggot ass legals cause his train was so toy taht it made wonder if it could be someone else) koder does graff every once in a while, and does art work alot.

third,

jews i give the props that youve been around a while, you throw dts, get up consistantly, and every once in a while you pull off a nice simple, but you really do have some wierd, one of a kind, funky ass style that is pretty wack.(namingly speaking of your legals)

all of the art crew is wack as fuck

fuck twisted, menace, akira and the rest of you fake ass wannabe real writers. if yall want fame do graffiti, if yall want to do "art" do that weak, no skill bullshit in yo back yards

close this thread or post some more pics, people need to do more writing and less talkin, people need to worry about themselves, everyone talks like theyre hard and shit. if your gonna fight koder jew then fuckin do it and quit talkin about it everyone else need to do theyre own fuckin shit.

true houston hard heads remeber this here....now go download it

Unngghh, How you do that there (remix), how you do that there

New Orleans, Baton Rouge How you do that there

Lafeyette, Lake Charles How you do that there

Shreveport, Mississippi How you do that there

Alabama, Atlanta How you do that there

Florida, Arkansas How you do that there

[Young Bleed]

Nigga say who that, heard they want do that

Run up if you will get yo ass whipped blue black

My nigga my nerve, fresh out the curb

Jelly jam and preserve, nothin but balls and my word

And a mossburg pistol grip pump on my lap at all times

Whateva my nigga cause young niggaz still dyin

Hollin bout huh, nigga what, huh, give a fuck nigga what

Full of that weed, planted like a poppy seed

A slanted and enchanted nigga named Young Bleed party on

in the jungle, where the murder million mumble for months and days

Trippin off these blunts we blaze, hell of a high

And tellin em why, I'ma neva say die, see it my eyes

And niggaz say I fly like a eagle, see no evil

And ain't no sequel to this here, this year I'm bailin in the dough

Supernatural, wit ends, y'all niggaz don't here me though

But see how they runnin everything on the cool

But they know I'm fittin to act a fool in this motherfucker

Chorus: Young Bleed, Master P

(Young Bleed) Niggaz holla how you do that there

Roll it up, blow it up, nigga we don't care

(Master P) From Texas to Atlanta, nigga we don't care

(Master P) Missouri, Ohio, nigga we don't care

(Young Bleed) I hear they holla, how you do that there

(Master P) D.C. to tha Valley, nigga we don't care

(Young Bleed) And niggaz holla how you do that there

(Master P) California to Virginia nigga, we don't care

[Master P]

See in these streets, anything goes

My cousin in tha pen hittin that iron gettin swoll

Sent me a letter said P get yo paper don't trust these hoes

These niggaz they'll take you, hustlin is a habit

Young bread cabbage, popcorn and grits nigga tryin to get a rabbit

What about a nice stallion to slide in, twenty inch Vogues and some candy

painted to ride in, niggaz flip change in the game cause we soldiers

Eyes ever red cause a nigga blowin doja

Tie the black shoe strangs, tight on the Reeboks

Grab yo ski mask, DKNY, I mean a plastic glock

Hoes bounce that ass, niggaz get dealt wit

Keep yo' enemy tight, nigga never thank quick

Pour out some liquor to tha homies I owe

R.I.P. to every fuckin rapper, that is gone

Nigga if you Bout It, scream and you shout it

It ain't where you from, every nigga get rowdy

Game get real, nigga guard yo' grill

Cause in the fuckin ghetto you could lose yo' life foe a dollar bill

(Master P) Kentucky, Tennessee, nigga we don't care

(Young Bleed) I hear they holla how you do that there

(Master P) North Carolina, South Carolina, nigga we don't care

(Young Bleed) Give a fuck niggaz holla how you do that there

(Master P) R.U., Utah nigga we don't care

(Master P) Arizona, New Mexico, nigga we don't care

[C-Loc]

It's wicked, when I kick it, you don't hear me though

When I hit tha do', best hit it tha flo', time to go

Pay tha cost, to be tha boss, in this rap shit, about as wicked

It's gon' get, in tha industry, I be, bringin' tha action

In this musical fashion, if you don't know fool you betta ask em

Cause fools that wanna get wit I get wit em

When I put my gloves on, I'm bout to get gone, so long

Please mama may I, go out and be a playa, sippin' on Hennessey

A million bitches want me, my nigga passed tha herb, I took a token

I'm stayin' true, cuz what eva' he down wit I'm down wit it too

So don't get full of that alcohol in tha club and thank you bad

Cuz if ya'll niggas start fuckin' up somebody gon' kick yo ass

Now who's that makin' that funky noise, it's tha locster comin' through

Wit all his boyz, fucked up and let a nigga get tha right place in time

So now foolz I'm goin' fo' mine, motherfuckers ungh

(Master P) From New York to Oklahoma nigga we don't care

(Master P) Minnesota to Michigan nigga we don't care

(Young Bleed) Give a fuck niggaz holla how you do that there

(Master P) Illinois to Indiana nigga we don't care

(Master P) Cause TRU niggaz is bout it and we don't care

How we do that there, how we do that there

how we do that there

Cause No Limit niggaz bout it and we don't care

IF YOU HAVE ONLY READ ONE BOOK IN YOUR LIFE I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Benito Mussolini "corporations plus government equals fascism".

I will leave the above qoute for those who are intrested, and wishto continue the search. Kerry is funded by not what is synonymous with the proleteriat struggle but it's anti-thesis. People's connotation of communism is fucked up. I remember my teacher pounding my head with how evil the class struggle was. Do I utterly believe in a communist state? No, that is to study psycho-analysis and shit on transactional analysis, one must learn to synthisize different systems.

Wise up and figure the system from the root and not cus you watched fahrenheit 911 or heard dead prez's shit.

Faces of the enemy by Sam Keen.=uses jungian psycholog(not entirely) to explain what is close to a universal code to start a war before the use of weapons and then maintain conflict.

Check out or rack 1984 by george orwell though this guy was shady, you should still read it. Stalin employed the methods mentioned in the book.

please study horti-cultures.

..2 late 2 revise what i have manifested through my keyboard. I have a cousin who's life is dedicated to the struggle if you kids who are so anti- bush spent a day with his organization, within hours you would crawl back to your little home.

Re: IF YOU HAVE ONLY READ ONE BOOK IN YOUR LIFE I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Originally posted by SeYnO9

Benito Mussolini "corporations plus government equals fascism".

I will leave the above qoute for those who are intrested, and wishto continue the search. Kerry is funded by not what is synonymous with the proleteriat struggle but it's anti-thesis. People's connotation of communism is fucked up. I remember my teacher pounding my head with how evil the class struggle was. Do I utterly believe in a communist state? No, that is to study psycho-analysis and shit on transactional analysis, one must learn to synthisize different systems.

Wise up and figure the system from the root and not cus you watched fahrenheit 911 or heard dead prez's shit.

Faces of the enemy by Sam Keen.=uses jungian psycholog(not entirely) to explain what is close to a universal code to start a war before the use of weapons and then maintain conflict.

Check out or rack 1984 by george orwell though this guy was shady, you should still read it. Stalin employed the methods mentioned in the book.

please study horti-cultures.

..2 late 2 revise what i have manifested through my keyboard. I have a cousin who's life is dedicated to the struggle if you kids who are so anti- bush spent a day with his organization, within hours you would crawl back to your little home.

don't pull the protester-than thou stuff, dude. alright, you know people's names and systems of government too, chill.

michael moore is a tool, and though i think agitation is the most effective route for social change, the guy is a shitbag and hassles the wrong people (read: the scene in roger and me where he starts yelling in the yacht restaraunt or whatever).

and no one said john kerry was perfect... or good. or even tolerable. but personally, however much it is "feeding the imperialism," i'd much rather take the shit that smells just a little bit better. plus kerry in office, would be an apology for all the bullshit we did with the last term.

we all want a third party, but it's not happening this time, or in my lifetime, so i say shoot for the dude who doesn't suck as much dick.

ON MY WHITE TEE,SPILL DRANK ON MY WHITE TEE........

MASTER P IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD SCHOOL WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN THIS NEW SCHOOL SHIT.............

PS

FUCK MIKE JONES.....&.....PAUL WALL

BOTH OF THEIR GRILLS WILL FALL OFF AN THEY WILL BE TOOTHLESS

:D :D

KING KOOPA IS WAY BETTER DAN THEM CHUMPS........

ANONIMOJO PUT SOME "MASTER P" SONG UP IN HERE........

I GOT SOME UP MY SLEEVE......

SUPER NINTENDO SEGA GENISIS WHEN I WAS DEAD BROK MANN I COULDNT PICTURE THIS.......

......BIRTHDAYS WERE THE WROST DAYS NOW I SIPP SHAMPANE WHEN WE THURSTAY DAMN RIGHT I LIKEE THE LIFE I LIVE CAUSE I WENT FROM NEGATIVE TO POSATIVE AND ITS ON......AND IF YOU DOTN KNOW KNOW YOU KNOW NIGGA......

THE NOTORIOUSE B.I.G

I hurt myself today

To see if I still feel

I focus on the pain

The only thing that's real

The needle tears a hold

The old familiar sting

Try to kill it all away

But I remember everything

[Chorus:]

What have I become

My sweetest friend

Everyone I know goes away

In the end

And you could have it all

My empire of dirt

I will let you down

I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns

Upon my liar's chair

Full of broken thoughts

I cannot repair

Beneath the stains of time

The feelings disappear

You are someone else

I am still right here

[Chorus:]

What have I become

My ssweetest friend

Everyone I know goes away

In the end

And you could have it all

My empire of dirt

I will let you down

I will make you hurt

If I could start again

A million miles away

I would keep myself

I would find a way

Yah Bush is an idiot Iam for Kerry, Its funny when he messes up on his sentences. And people say "I am for neither", well then you need to at least choose the better of the two cause if not bush is gonna be in office and we all die. I always hated how punkrock kids say I hate politicians and all that so they don't vote and now look our country is a bunch of bullshit. Bush will get us all killed. hehehehe .I always As far as this beef goes. I got 5 on Jew, hehehe. I seen them both and that boy jew likes to fight a lot. I seen him fight a few times. hehehe. If kode can handle a one on one. I hope cuz jew that boy can box. :lol:

Archived