Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yah first off I been busted twice for graff, 2 account of graffiti on my record, I did 2 months in county for graff last time, And this is all before I wrote Dkops. I am still bombin, I got more love for graff than any ya'll peicers. for anybody talkin' shit, strictly peicers.. As far as Koder I aint got know beef with anybody its just honest criticism. Illegal to me that is what real graffiti is. Big ups to Jews and anybody in Houston bombin' riskin' shit regardless of beef. But we get respect anyday. As far as this shit it is wack to even argue. But hey you called my shit wack. SOrry I am just mad cause I CANT PAINT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

---Houston---

Dam, thats alot of talk on the net! Wooo... Well Kode was in KWS so I expect him to have some of their style/skill! No Disrespect to anyone, aight!. Well I guess let your work talk for you on da streets, both Northside and Southside! Peace, yall stay up!

Yeps---

KON - Konviks!!!

HGO - Hip Hop Goes On!!!

Re: damn, why do i keep coming back to read this garbage?

Originally posted by koder

ok jewish, you win with your "ive been painting since you were in 3rd grade" level talent. i cant even get close to painting as good as you, and i do wish i was you. you saw right through me didnt you. check it out man, i aint saying shit online no more ...personally i think thats some fraudalent shit...second i think graff beef is stupid too cause to be honest, i aint lovin it like i used to. jews thanks for noticing me in this crowd though and im flattered you wanna battle, unfortunately im gonna pass you up on that offer bro. i aint even got the paint for it or the gas flow to rack the paint. keep painting your "funky" styles or whatever you all call it and just do whatever the hell it is you do.:lol: :lol: :lol: you too dedcops.

hahahahahahayour fake!!!!!!

Originally posted by ripcord

if its not one thing its another......kode could burn most of the fucks in houston.....and who gives a fuck how long you have been painting.....no one gives a shit.....

you want some to faggot I ain't gotta paint i'll just shit on your face I;M DOING THIS FOR A REASON DO YOU GIT IT NOW FUCK FACE i HATE YOU alll

Re: Re: GHOD* DM

Originally posted by jewish

IT'S THE SAME PRODUCTION HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT!!!!!OHHH I FORGOT HALF OF YA'LL ARE BLIND !!!

DOES IT HURT YOU CUZ THEY MIGHT LOOK THE SAME?!?!

IT SEEM TO ME THE ONLY PERSON BLIND HERE IS U, PLEASE EXPLAIN THEIR SIMILARITIES... "FOR EXAMPLE..." THEIRS UR INTRO, U CAN USE THAT FOR UR DEBATE....

DEUCE OUT THE ROOF!

damn , it dont quit huh. i aint sayin shit online as far as beef is concerned jews, that last post was just stupid...how the hell did that dude get a computer anyway????? and dedcops i giveyou the respect for gettin up but not what your throwin up. fuck what you think graffiti is, the rules have been twisted stretched and bent if you ask me, i dont give a fuck what ties graff has to what or what you think the rules are or whatever the fuck. some of the most recognized writers dont bomb or have ever bombed as well as some of the biggest bombers never get mentioned (hint, hint) ......i just paint to fuckin paint.

i thought graff was a part of hiphop, not that i care but it seems that graffs been taken over by emo kids getting lit and painting garbage. i dont care what you do, i see your point about graffiti=damage but thats not my muse, i prefer clean pieces worth the price of the film in the camera. like i said i dont care much for "graff" like you do so stop worrying about what the fuck im doin and go drop some mop tags or something while i paint my legals. besides i aint doin it for graff or "hiphop" or anything, i just dig pieces. and its cool you dont remember any thing ive ever done cause it took you about 5 times to introduce yourself to me before i remembered who you were."hey man, remember me?':lol: -----desmadre.......nachos-frijoles-manteca

man......shit....thats ridiculous homeboy..........just paint man........hey dedcops and jewish....hey man.....dont sweat it.....ya niggas are more worried about my crew's shit than us.....i appriciate the interest man...but its not needed.....ocupy yourself in things that concern you........dont wanna ofend ya but get tha fuck off my nuts.....their swollen......................(i couldn't find anything nicer to say) take a chill pill man....bomb, piece do all that cool shit ya do...........you guys keep making it longer.........u guys are more worried than kws........you read it......we didn't bite.....they didn't bite........go back and read it again........i said it dont bomb and i dont care about who bombs or pieces....i care about my shit and my shit only....i cant remember the last time i painted with somebody out of my crew..........i dont think ya understand how serious i iam when i say that i dont care about anyone and what they are doing....as a matter of fact the last time i painted with some one out of my crew was about 4-5 years ago with kws...if they got nothing to say about this silly ass situation then why should ya....unless ya hate me but then again look at the reason why do you......ya niggas sound irgnorant man...no reason to hate....you dont know me....i dont know both of you guys but it seems as if ya two are boys.......and all this shit aint needed man......its the last post i put up about this senseless shit.......and i'll say it again....e-mail me if you two have anything else to say....we wanna see flicks not bullshit ass talk.....i promised some more flicks but i cant seem to get a hold of a scanner.....i post some shit up today in the afternoon.................................................fo shizzle

Re: >Is This Gamble?

Originally posted by BoogieWoogie

http://www.geocities.com/p410walls2/walls/piece156.jpg'>

Stay the fuck out of our city's business. Go remember the alamo or some shit...

BY the way thats ASR crew.me and epnos..

thanks for posting my shit...

hitt me up u guys wanna battle me and my boys gonna be upthere this weekend.......hitt me up fo real..no paint involved no nothing just the emberresment....who ever the fuck you are...

physical410@hotmail.com

is going to be 3 of us but if youll want two on two is cool...idont care..

but fo real...

just graff...