the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not to be rude, but I have to agree with Hua Guofang, dude was a big headed asshole. He came in every week or so to claim he was the best and shit on any style that wasn't based on his very limited 80-90s style view. Infact it went on pretty relentlessly till he started shitting on a writer with a different style of his own. If i remember correctly it was Jamak, then we all agreed they should do an exchange to finally shut pesk up about being the best. They both posted and everyone voted. Jamak came out winner and Pesk retreated into is hole after he got clowned on by everyone, only to return a month or two later to slowly start instigating shit all over again. He went after people like viper and quiz aswell people who had skill and technique far beyond him. He brought nothing but negativity to the thread. Was he a good writer? Sure he had a great understanding of letter structure and technique, but every post got drown out/overshadowed by his bullshit beef. Sorry for the long text, but please for don't let us forget, dude was indeed a trolling asshole.

That being said, this doesnt appear to be the same pesk.Though close in style, pesks simples leaned to the old school 80s 90s style with less cuts and deviations in line work.

• Truth 1

It's cool. I always liked Pesk but I can totally understand why other people do not.

When I first saw the name, I thought it was the same dude.

Graff forums are often full of assholes moreso than the reguular internet so there ya go.

But I do admit I respect decent people more. I had some beef on here myself hence my sign line.

• Like 1

Well after all is said and done, I think you (satire/eba), Hua, eido,etc of the long time posters here are all good decent folk just trying to share work, knowledge, and technique. People like you guys are what made me continue to post on this thread +8 years ago, and why I came back to engage after being gone. Pesk is a different breed, a reason that might have steered other gifted/knowledged writer's from posting, getting involved and assisting in the purpose of this thread, which is to push ourselves and learn. Don't put yourself in the same boat as him, y'all are way better in the regard of how a writer/any artist is suppose to conduct himself in a community.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, E_B_A said:

It's cool. I always liked Pesk but I can totally understand why other people do not.

When I first saw the name, I thought it was the same dude.

Graff forums are often full of assholes moreso than the reguular internet so there ya go.

But I do admit I respect decent people more. I had some beef on here myself hence my sign line.

graff forums are full of the illest, coolest, and hardest writers alive... everyone knows that :classic_wink:

• 2 weeks later...