the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If this is getting better, I would hate to see what you consider getting worse.

Post in the toy thread, take advice, practice, and keep quiet. If you do those things, you will see improvement. If you don't do those things... ALL of those things, you will not improve. Yes, that includes keeping quiet.

• Truth 1

You are right. Saying it is trash is disrespectful to actual trash. Run away, little toy. This will not end well for you.

I suggest you stay in the toy section and mind your place or delete your account. You can criticize my own stuff all you want. I am certainly not the best person up in this thread by a long shot. I can take it. Mark all my posts trash. I suspect I will be fine.

Another toy just like you will show up in no time.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, E_B_A said:

You are right. Saying it is trash is disrespectful to actual trash. Run away, little toy. This will not end well for you.

I suggest you stay in the toy section and mind your place or delete your account. You can criticize my own stuff all you want. I am certainly not the best person up in this thread by a long shot. I can take it. Mark all my posts trash. I suspect I will be fine.

Another toy just like you will show up in no time.

damn, he trashing your shit???  the fucking nerve, bro

i know i'm toy but i know talent when i see it...dude is wild insecure and has mad narcissistic tendencies

• Truth 1

What are you using . Like soft wear and divice jw was thinking about geting into that for my fills cus I'm crazy lazy  . I got a shity rca tablet it gets the job done but all the apps I used kinda suck I found one or two I like to dabble in but nothing good 

Here's a few  paintings I did  and some graff for my post 

20181120_173913.jpg

20181111_152239.jpg

20181113_185229.jpg

20181117_120001.jpg

20181201_210057.jpg

• Like 1
  • Trash 1

I'm using a 2nd generation iPad and apple pencil with a program called procreate. I basically played with my friends one day, and saved up to buy a copy of his set up. That's only my 6-7th attempt at a digital piece on it. I'm still very new and learning as I go, but it's quite beginner friendly while allowing plenty of customization for complex growth.

• Like 1