the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

vare you psot all these replys , how about lets see sum of your work bfore you critisise

here i post replys becasue i wanna post damn replys aight i dnt have to show my shit in here becasue i know im not up to the standards of u american got to get everything perfect crew so ill critisise what the hell i like print

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vare_one@Nov 1 2004, 01:18 PM

vare you psot all these replys , how about lets see sum of your work bfore you critisise

here i post replys becasue i wanna post damn replys aight i dnt have to show my shit in here becasue i know im not up to the standards of u american got to get everything perfect crew so ill critisise what the hell i like print

you ever heard the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"? or maybe "those who live in a glass houses shouldnt throw stones"? shut the fuck up then. if you arent up to the standard, work on your own shit instead of trying to crit someone elses when you obviously cant do it your damn self. no dis ;)

im werking on it just cus im not up to the all origininal fucking AMERICAN STANDARDS where u are obviously born with the damn talent lol u got out n piece up on ur 2nd birthday n shit damn its taking me time and it will get there same as any one else who gets madly critisised right im not biggin my sefl up or nout im just critisising for the hell of it and onesecondcple was right when he sed there was no letter structure so forget it characterwithvare.jpg

Sticker Passaround book....

I'm filling an empty blackbook with stickers from writers that have sent me stickers over the years and wanted to know if anybody else wanted to contribute.

Its kinda like a passaround except that the cycle will never stop because the pages gets mailed to me and stuck to a page. I'll post the pages as a thread later.

If interested you can follow the link below to get a mailing address....

GEEZ sticker passaround address link

ps-I'm willing to trade.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 28 2004, 03:35 AM

get back on your "mommy loves this artwork" bandwagon you fag, aint gonna fly here

What's wrong with "conventional" art? It's all in the same family. Just like graffiti artists move in to "conventional" art, "conventional" artists move to graffiti. Skill is skill.

Originally posted by geezpot+Nov 1 2004, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geezpot - Nov 1 2004, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sticker Passaround book....

I'm filling an empty blackbook with stickers from writers that have sent me stickers over the years and wanted to know if anybody else wanted to contribute.

Its kinda like a passaround except that the cycle will never stop because the pages gets mailed to me and stuck to a page. I'll post the pages as a thread later.

If interested you can follow the link below to get a mailing address....

GEEZ sticker passaround address link

ps-I'm willing to trade.

[/b]

if you have aim, im at hiddenshovel, if not, hiddenshovel@yahoo.com

Originally posted by BZA-One@Nov 1 2004, 10:10 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 28 2004, 03:35 AM

get back on your "mommy loves this artwork" bandwagon you fag, aint gonna fly here

What's wrong with "conventional" art? It's all in the same family. Just like graffiti artists move in to "conventional" art, "conventional" artists move to graffiti. Skill is skill.

thats not what im sayin in this instance, people who care to explore are fine, as a matter of fact, im in the category of goin to other forms of art. But people who stray into graffiti because they are good at art, and then expect respect because they are good at other art forms, they still have shit to learn about graffiti but assume they are just as good at it as they are their other art form.