the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

BLAH BLAH BLAH

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO GET CAUGHT BLATANTLY BITING SOMEONE(ZONE), SO REALLY, YOU ARE A JOKE.

:lol: Sorry but that never happened...what he claimed was bitten wasn't even from the same letter....And I never even checked Zone's work till he mentioned it. His was an F mine was an R, all coincidence.

romessssiq9.jpg Look at the backside of that R, now imagine an arrow on it. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo mouth of a white flag in war...

STFU.

You the one who guilty of trying to through the biting card at others, while ya shit remains toy..

Leave people on this thread alone nikka.

your song is played out dun dum dum.

be out.

i rebuke your devilish ass in the name of jeeeezzusss.

and please stop posting 12 year old junior high school shit.

shits nasty. and not in a good way.

:o

You make good points and your work is pretty damn original as far as I'm concerned....But there is influence and there is blatant biting of another persons style.

Influence is one thing, biting someone so hard to the point that other people notice it is another. Of course there will always be similarities in letters but when you bite an entire crews style or one of the most famous writers in graffiti history and call that shit your own and dont expect anyone to call you on it well....that's on you, I dont care who co-signs the bite and what famous writer wants to speak on it...It is what it is, bitten.

Everyone is influenced by some one, but if you dont switch it up and add your own flavor to it what's the point? If I wanna see that style, I'll go straight to the source, I'm not going to waste my time looking at copycat knockoffs...MSK and Dondi both got threads on this site, they aint hard to find either.

Agreed.

My point is that the language we use was from a time when writers were relatively few in number. Calling someone a biter had more teeth to it than it does now. My view is that if you're going to call someone out for biting Revok... you'd have to quit your job because it would take you days to call out everyone who's biting Revok.

I'm not saying you're wrong for making the point that his style is heavily influenced by Revok but to me it seems silly anymore to even point it out. Dude knows where he got his style and knows if he wants to leave a mark and be remembered at all in this game he'll have to step it up and move along.

Look... MSK and old school NYC writers are probably the most bitten writers ever, maybe with the exception of Daim. It's a fact of life in our world. (Hell, your world, I don't even write anymore) It's a lot stupid on my part but I feel there should be a better way to call people out instead of just saying "Your shit looks like Revok..." because 75% of writers out there style like Revok, and poorly I might add.

I don't know, I'm not making any sense. You made plenty of sense... I'm babbling. I think deep down I know you're right but part of me feels like it's a never ending battle... maybe that's really what's bugging me about writers these days.

I'm old...