the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
take your time, enigmatic... take 3 hours and really refine a sketch. the results will be buttery. you've got the skill, but appear to just lack the patience. schlow it down this holiday.

Hmmm... I guess ill try it. But Still... I mean i can do those letters like backwards in my sleep. But if i ever try to do anything even sleightly more advanced it just doesnt turn out good at all. I tried for like 3 months to learn arrows. But it still never looks right.

u cant force arrows, arrows will appear slowly in ur scetches, when u complete an ill sctetch, then ull be like, hmm ill try an arrow here, itll look good with my piece,

the whole point is too make ur scetch ill, to do tht sometimes u need arrows sometimes u dont, u judge its ur graffiti, no rulez remember..?

I dont hate Optick, he just takes shit too seriously. I've complimented him before, so I must be as he says "cuffing his balls"....:lol: This all started after he took some shit I typed out of context and decided to go on a toy rant and tell me where I can post...

And dont act like I'm the cause of this shit and I'm the annoying motherfucker, because if you don't know how this shit started you really don't need to add your 2 cents. Now if you want to go read the last few pages of the battle thread and then comeback and say some shit then fine...If not, I dont want to hear your thoughts on it. I'll say wtf I want to just like Optick does, the only difference is when I speak on some shit I make sense.

And honestly not everyone jocks Dondi, matter of fact have you ever seen anything I've done that looks remotely like Dondi? No you haven't and that's because I don't give a fuck about graffiti or what anybody else thinks about what I do.....If you like it fine, if you don't that's fine to.

NIgga, you talking alot of shit right here.

If you dont care about graff, then get off the nuts and go somewhere else with that shit..

word up. and for that corny ass other fool talking about rock my own style, NEWS FLASH!

I DO ROCK MY OWN AND WITH STYLE AND BET I'LL BURN YOU WHO STATES THAT I DONT HAVE MY OWN STYLE.. WORD IS BOND. I WILL BURN WHO EVER WANTS TO BRING IT...

NYC BABY!!! UGH!:cool: