the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you and i think alike.

no.

believe it or not, no one cares about you, or if you post on this site or not.

i know its hard for you to grasp.

grasp my balls u are straight terrible at grafff..like dead ass.... u cant even draw a straight line homie.... quit youll never be good .... i add flavor to this room what do u add?? shakey hand and terrible fills and letters come on homie.....

grasp my balls u are straight terrible at grafff..like dead ass.... u cant even draw a straight line homie.... quit youll never be good .... i add flavor to this room what do u add?? shakey hand and terrible fills and letters come on homie.....

A lot of people bring flavor to this thread, and I...am one of them

product0032.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol:

pesk, i have a problem with your attitude, not your graffiti.

ask anyone on this board, i dont have respect for biters or arrogance.

i do however give props where they are due, and try to constructively criticize.

i dont write "sayword", but since one of the few things ive posted on here is a page full of tags i did in 30 seconds, perhaps you can show me up.

im working 70+ hours a week right now dude, so i dont have much time for arrogant assholes, nor their egos.

i will say this, i also do not have the time to go at you in a full colour piece battle.

although i think your letters are shit, i do respect the fades and blends you can achieve with colors and your marker technique.

ive said this many times before.

however, since you called me out on something that i hold so dear, handstyles, id love to see what you can do with sayword.

drop it in the handstyle thread when youre done, im interested to see you show me up.

ive noticed you have a hell of a time with the english language, so be sure to get the spelling down correctly.

yours truly,

230513_10150194449487273_634237272_7208320_3856293_n.jpg

• Like 1