the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

sayword, that's a dumbass thing to say. i think plenty of people here bomb, yet don't post it all online because its a stupid thing to do. And this thread is prcisely for people who know their shit (for a large part) and want to show off their work on paper. And if you don't bomb, and still wanna show off your paper work then it better be pretty damn good. simple as that i reckon.

i'm sure some people here rarely paint anything, let alone illegal shit... but fuck it you know?

anyway why am i even jumping into this. fuck it .

here's a skecth i did for a friend, his nickname is teton which means nipple in french...yea he has a real third nipple wierd shit if u ask me.

p2040004a.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its about painting.fulllll stop,for me anyway..drawing is fun but the only real reason i draw is to get a sketch i want to paint.then again,im a shitload younger than lot of you on here.and i know alot of people that have stopped painting illegaly or hot spots because of family.

heres a stretched out version of this sketch.painted under a bridge.ha

DSCN1835.jpg[/img]

DSCN1846.jpg[/img]

well man fuck it, i'm 25 and i don't give a shit how old the people i paint with are...

you just have to be sure that they are trust worthy enough once you're sitting in the back of a police car and everybody starts panicking over the story they are going to feed them once they haveyou one by one in an interrogation room at the precinct. That's when age matters! you have to be sure that there's enough tying you together for them not to rat on ya, since they don't get into trouble for it (minors) where as you can if you are an adult.

and besides, i wish i had started when i was a teen, that way i'd be a killer now! but then again, had i started before finishing high school, i just might never have finished it lol

i saw somebody a bit further up said something like ''and when you do do something it just gets buffed'' i think you just aren't chosing your spots properly. good spots aren't always easy to get because they're taken most of the time, but i refuse to believe that there's so much as a single city on earth, who will systematically buff any painted shutter in the entire city the fllowing day. there's always free shutters with maybe one or two tags you can go over that will ride for at least 6months. even better if its along a major street in the city, even better if buses or trams take that route too...all this is cheap fame. same goes for the tracklines... there's always free space along the lines you just gotta get a ladder and hit over the ground pieces, or innovate. or even abandoned buildings around ... good to hit because nobody cares about them, even better if they're in the middle of the fucking city.

i don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but in europe all the highways leading 'in to' and 'out of' cities are generally plastered with dubs, although lately that has changed where i live. the ringroads have almost all been buffed and any new stuff cleaned within the next 2 days.

bottom line...you cant jsut expect anything to stay anywhere.

i saw somebody a bit further up said something like ''and when you do do something it just gets buffed'' i think you just aren't chosing your spots properly. good spots aren't always easy to get because they're taken most of the time, but i refuse to believe that there's so much as a single city on earth, who will systematically buff any painted shutter in the entire city the fllowing day. there's always free shutters with maybe one or two tags you can go over that will ride for at least 6months. even better if its along a major street in the city, even better if buses or trams take that route too...all this is cheap fame. same goes for the tracklines... there's always free space along the lines you just gotta get a ladder and hit over the ground pieces, or innovate. or even abandoned buildings around ... good to hit because nobody cares about them, even better if they're in the middle of the fucking city.

i don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but in europe all the highways leading 'in to' and 'out of' cities are generally plastered with dubs, although lately that has changed where i live. the ringroads have almost all been buffed and any new stuff cleaned within the next 2 days.

bottom line...you cant jsut expect anything to stay anywhere.

i feel this 100%.

people complaining about shit not running are just lazy and not very innovative.

theres always new shit to hit and new things that havent been done. you just have to use your head a lil' bit and be creative.

i dont even care to paint anymore, too much effort. i just enjoy drawing the shit.

i am the complete opposite of this. i can barely sketch if im not out hittin shit. whenever im out causing damage whether illegal or legal it gives me the motivation to draw up new shit so i have something fresh to put up the next time or have something down in my head. if im just drawing and never painting i just dont feel it as much. i dont feel like im givin it my all. i mean a sketch is cool but it aint shit compared to something on a wall.

fuck, maybe im just weird as fuck. and think backwards. who knows