the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont mean to be a cunt bro, but you asked for some lessons

When you do cracks, i assume your trying to give off a rock effect am i correct? If not then completely ignore the rest of this post but if you are trying to give off a rock effect just read on.

When was the last time you saw rocks that were shiney as fuck? The shines are just to bold mate. Your current shines make your piece look like its on shiney metal or shiney plastic or somesort. So maybe just have little shines or even faint faded distinct white shines if you get what i mean.

Everything is else dope bro, its just those little things that you could work on that would make a big difference

thanks for the crits.. so purple. the shading around the cracks.. should i use the same color marker and just darken? which side of the cracks should i be shading.

At least he is improving,

thats a lot better than some of the stuff he posted when he first came here.

Keep at it dude.

Oh yea, what the fuck is up with the stickman with a rocket launcher??? i lol'd a bit.

Ganja Farmer by Marlon Asher. one of the dopest songs ever created. DOWNLOAD IT! if you wanna know wussup with that stinkin rocket launcher.

I dont mean to be a cunt bro, but you asked for some lessons

When you do cracks, i assume your trying to give off a rock effect am i correct? If not then completely ignore the rest of this post but if you are trying to give off a rock effect just read on.

When was the last time you saw rocks that were shiney as fuck? The shines are just to bold mate. Your current shines make your piece look like its on shiney metal or shiney plastic or somesort. So maybe just have little shines or even faint faded distinct white shines if you get what i mean.

Everything is else dope bro, its just those little things that you could work on that would make a big difference

i get some of it. not all. maybe you could do an example. just one letter. showing all the stuff you pointed out. if can, can. if no can, no can.

Fucking hilarious.

People talking shit about others biting from others. Uh, seriously?

If you're talking shit about someone elses work then please, please be incredibly original yourself. Your work should be so next level that there is no influence/ inspiration from another writer. Not a single one. If you can't bring that to the table than anything you have to say about one writer biting another is retarded.

There are always going to be similarities from one writer to another more well known writer. It's just the way shit works in this culture. We learn from our peers.

It'll never happen but I would love it if people who point out faults in others work would post an image of their own work as well. Seems only fair.

Fucking hilarious.

If you're talking shit about someone elses work then please, please be incredibly original yourself. Your work should be so next level that there is no influence/ inspiration from another writer. Not a single one. If you can't bring that to the table than anything you have to say about one writer biting another is retarded.

There are always going to be similarities from one writer to another more well known writer. It's just the way shit works in this culture. We learn from our peers.

It'll never happen but I would love it if people who point out faults in others work would post an image of their own work as well. Seems only fair.

^^^^ REAL TALK

6jvwvfr.jpg

Fucking hilarious.

You make good points and your work is pretty damn original as far as I'm concerned....But there is influence and there is blatant biting of another persons style.

Influence is one thing, biting someone so hard to the point that other people notice it is another. Of course there will always be similarities in letters but when you bite an entire crews style or one of the most famous writers in graffiti history and call that shit your own and dont expect anyone to call you on it well....that's on you, I dont care who co-signs the bite and what famous writer wants to speak on it...It is what it is, bitten.

Everyone is influenced by some one, but if you dont switch it up and add your own flavor to it what's the point? If I wanna see that style, I'll go straight to the source, I'm not going to waste my time looking at copycat knockoffs...MSK and Dondi both got threads on this site, they aint hard to find either.

HEY LOOK MY NUMBER ONE CRITIC/FAN, ITS A K NOT AN R:confused:

Still looks like a B....And I dont really care about your sketches or you for that matter, I'm not even the first person to say you bite MSK.....Yet you always come back to me for some reason....it's obvious what kind of graffiti you want to do, no matter if you say you're not biting MSK, we all see it.

And you can play the humble role and say shit like 'im just here to look at pictures and post my sketches".....But lets not forget who started this shit, go look in the mirror...Cause it wasn't me. :lol:

Still looks like a B....And I dont really care about your sketches or you for that matter, I'm not even the first person to say you bite MSK.....Yet you always come back to me for some reason....it's obvious what kind of graffiti you want to do, no matter if you say you're not biting MSK, we all see it.

And you can play the humble role and say shit like 'im just here to look at pictures and post my sketches".....But lets not forget who started this shit, go look in the mirror...Cause it wasn't me. :lol:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

HOW DOES MY LAST SKETCH LOOK LIKE A WHOLE CREWS STYLE?

FUCK OFF YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING GRAFFITI FOR 16 YEARS AND YOUR SHIT STILL LOOKS LIKE U JUST STARTED, WE ALL KNOW YOUR JUST A SAD JELOUS PERSON, THATS WHY YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO CRITICIZE EVERYONE THATS BETTER THEN YOU(OPTICK) AND ACTUALLY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO GET CAUGHT BLATANTLY BITING SOMEONE(ZONE), SO REALLY, YOU ARE A JOKE.