INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

the worst part is i buy them wholesale for more than they're retailed by the manufacturing company.

brand name, i guess...

for all'a you'se true collectors, Griffin is officially discontinuing Griffin Shoe Dye in 2.5 oz refill bottles. They plan on having the self applicators, like a kiwi mop, but who wants that? i bought up like the last 500 of 'em, they say they have like 600 more but won't sell 'em to me yet... get that shit, when it's gone, it's gone, i warned you, just like krink silver...

is it till gonna be the same griffin but in a kiwi or are they changing everything

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i run out of bottles, if you guys want, remind me and i'll stock the shoe polish pump's.

yeah basically it's going to be a shoe polish pump filled with the same griffin, only real downside is it won't be as easy to mix up. plus nostalgic value, the bottles are dope.

etch = instant felony

good staining ink = still just a misdemeanor

for people over 18 like me, that shit matters.

Next thing that asshole will pick up on is putting glitter in molotow markers, I can see it now.

"Fuck yeah this shit is hella fuckin ill, I haven't tried it yet but fuck its hard staining dope as fuck fucking ink. Here I'll demonstrate with my fuckin shit ass tag and then brag about how fuckin cool I am and do everything for the fuckin viewer!"

I hate 12oz and youtube...they both make me laugh too much and laughing too much is bad for my heath. haha fuck it the good die too young.

So I am finally going to let you guys in on my BIG secret satiner to my ink. After i mix Oink and pilot with some K-71 krink, and Marsh i add...

wait who really wants to know?

1 more person, then i will reveal my secret to the world. I swear if that kid on youtube makes a video out of my secret then im gona have to kill someone. Wait i doubt hell even be able to to find the ingredient becuase is practically impossible to find. like you cant find it no where. and its fucking awsome man, super opaque and thick and its heavier then water.