INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I still want your opinions people!!!! What color paints do YOU want? I'm working on turquoise, violet, and a rosey pink color. I'm also working on a watermelon color aswell. Send me some PM's to buy some paint, I have my Neon green, blood, and any Junobo like colors. Let me know what colors your looking for people.

bump, and bring out those new junobo colors. I wanna see em'

yeah its a lil porous.

BoogieDeath...Uhh naw i dont got any other buffed Oink pics. There was this one write that i did on the celing and the Oink looked like it was crawliing in all different types of directions. I was tryin to take a pic of it but when i went back to take the pic they painted over it. Looked like they had to paint over it 3 times cuz one part of the celing is thick with new paint.

Just pointing out to what Oink was sayin...

Look at the THE tag and right next to it you can still see the OINK drip even after it was painted. and then if you look at the drips on the Kiwi Green Junobo, towards the red part where it was sprayed you can still see the tag that was below it.

Just pointing out if you already didnt know

Just pointing out to what Oink was sayin...

Look at the THE tag and right next to it you can still see the OINK drip even after it was painted.

happened to me too. like i said earlier, i was trying to stencil a deck to skate that i used to test inks on, and i painted with 3 coats of colorplace white, and the oink stilled showed. so i gave it a coat of housepaint and another coat of spray (for color) and it still left what looked like a shadow.

im a little bit confused and would just like a few things cleared up..

Potassium permanganate, Gentian violet, Methylene blue: can you stir them directly into your ink mixtures or do you have to dissolve them into water first?

If you need to dissolve them into water, how would you reccomend doing it? By dissolving say, 1g in as little water as possible and then adding that to the mix?

thanks in advance for any help...

EDIT: oink if i bought a bunch of ink from you would you ship to UK?

Oh shit! DED's on baller status!

Where's the Purp Shaun?

THE PURP DIDNT WORK OUT IT SUCKED ASS IN THE SUN! AND IS REALLY EXPENSIVE TO MAKE!

SORRY GUYS I DONT THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON WITH THE PURPLE BUT ILL KEEP TRYING! THE MOPS SHOULD BE IN STORES IN THE NEXT MONTH THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!

THE MOVEMENT MOVES ON!

Just try it out with a little of each and see how it works.

"Hey guys... do you wipe your ass first and then shit...?"

Just try it out.

What if we told you NO, but it was the BEST combo ever!

If you haven't bought them yet or don't have them...

Why are you asking?