INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

that might take a while i've taken like 15-20 over a few days.

you might want to go with a cheaper, faster alternative.

^^truth...

You might end up sleeping that knee injury off for a few

days after your 72 hour technocolor dream session.

Hehe!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey oink, say one of you customers was down on their luck, maybe they cant get a summer job, and is running low on your ink. would you think I-uhh, "they" could spread out the recipe with kiwi leather dye? and at what ratios? how would the ghost be if you know?

thanks in advance-

sk8er6

p.s. OINK INK BEATS THE DART BUFF FROM PLASTICS TO METALS!

There's nothing like getting on a bus or up to a station, and seeing some shit you forgot about ghosting. :D

haha, i hit up a family dollar truck today with some oink.

Dude if you can't get a summer job, you're either 13 or just not trying. Do some work for neighbors. Wash you're dads car or bicycle if he's a broke ass immigrant.

Everyone can make money. Pennies add up too dude. Don't pass up a penny on the floor just cuz u don't wanna look poor. You can save change up n have it exchanged at a coinstar at your local grocery store. One way of picking up a penny when you're with people is to shout "OH SHIT" then run n pick it up and say "FUCK YEA"

Just trying to help.

Dude if you can't get a summer job, you're either 13 or just not trying. Do some work for neighbors. Wash you're dads car or bicycle if he's a broke ass immigrant.

Just trying to help.

[/color]

its too odd working for neighbors considering im the only black teenager (well, one of two) in a 2 block radius. u should see the looks i get from people. i cant work nights cuz the folks trip shit about me being out late, and have to go to summer school. shit gets tight too. i clean and rake and mow the entire yard, and get 3 dollars. i used to get 5 or 10, but that was during school when they expected me to buy lunch.

ive applied

Jack in the box-no response

taco bell-NR

mc D-looking for spanish speakers or sum shit like that

long john silvers-NR

krogers-too full already

ill apply in more places that are really fucking close to train stations tomorrow. it's finally stopped raining.

Man I got some seriously violent retorts to the last post in this thread I did. Take a joke you silly bastards. asdf_va! I don't really think your fat don't think I'm that mean a person.

My [not dead]mom thinks YOU'RE fat!!!

hahahahaha!!!

Zapped!

I knew you were joking.

As an owner of my own paint business, and us being cool and everything, I can honestly say I don't like the new paint. It looks like red, white, and silver rusto mixed together, so why buy it? Even if it's more permanent, I don't know, it just doesn't look very good. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick and say it sucks or anything, but you can do way better, and you already have with your other colors. Maybe it's just the pics, who knows. Get us some more pics, so we can really see it, it m look way better than it does. Keep mixing Junobo, I know I will. PM me sometime, I have some things to talk to you about if you don't mind. Peace dude.

PS- Whoever said make a metallic blue, I'm currently working on that along with a few other metallics.

As an owner of my own paint business, and us being cool and everything, I can honestly say I don't like the new paint. It looks like red, white, and silver rusto mixed together, so why buy it? Even if it's more permanent, I don't know, it just doesn't look very good. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick and say it sucks or anything, but you can do way better, and you already have with your other colors. Maybe it's just the pics, who knows. Get us some more pics, so we can really see it, it m look way better than it does. Keep mixing Junobo, I know I will. PM me sometime, I have some things to talk to you about if you don't mind. Peace dude.

PS- Whoever said make a metallic blue, I'm currently working on that along with a few other metallics.

i said i liked metalic blue in the marker thread if you get a good mix post a pic ill buy a bottle off you or we could trade paints i have this realy great pink i made i post a pic when i get my hands on a digi

Yo Junobo whats good with the Metalic blue??? Im down to cop a bottle. Like i said b4 ima suka for good blue and green colors.

Oh yeah Junobo do u ever plan on making more Sun Yellow? Im lovin it and one bottle isnt enough for me anymore

Yo Junobo whats good with the Metalic blue??? Im down to cop a bottle. Like i said b4 ima suka for good blue and green colors.

Oh yeah Junobo do u ever plan on making more Sun Yellow? Im lovin it and one bottle isnt enough for me anymore

Your a sucker for blue and green? Your gonna love my new colors then. I'm making a metallic blue aswell, don't forget me slip :(