INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had a question regarding junobo paint (posted it in drippy mop tags first, but figured it should go here.)

Is junobo paint the same concept as colored krinks? Like mixing 1-shot paints with thinner? Because I found some Brilliant Blue and Fire Red 1-shots in my garage, just thinking it was the same idea behind junobo.

i had a question regarding junobo paint (posted it in drippy mop tags first, but figured it should go here.)

Is junobo paint the same concept as colored krinks? Like mixing 1-shot paints with thinner? Because I found some Brilliant Blue and Fire Red 1-shots in my garage, just thinking it was the same idea behind junobo.

no way. i've seen this question asked, and his mix is ten times better than thin paint. if you get it you can tell, because its still thick. it took years for him to perfect it, trust me, you'll be better off buying from him rather spending hours and hours a day trying to recreate it

If you ever mixed your own "jungle green"

out of summer squash and true green...

(pre montana/molotow/graff paint companies)

You would know. I will leave this one floating

for a few and see how it turns out.

the axe transfer is too off topic.

ill post how to do it the easy ass way in the mixing paint thread.

now to post something ink related...

what is ghetto krink?

no, but seriously. to asdf_va! recipe, i seriously don't like brakefluid. i never get any results from it.

Bingo dabber. It can be scratched off though. Any solution? I used 8 oz white paint, ABOUT 3 oz of thinner, and ABOUT 4 oz minwax.

Looks like a glossy poster you marked on...

The paint doesn't stain... so it sits on the surface.

In the wild(streets) you will hit spots that people

just won't be scratching. If they do, they do. Hit

that spot again... or...

Hit up OINK and you can find plenty of stuff

to make those marks last. I suggest getting a

bottle of Oink, and a bottle of Do Em Dirty and

mixing them into a mini mop from Oink's website.

Straight Golden.

No shit.

Otherwise... Your mix will work find. And if you want

dope solid colors... you know you can hit up Junobo!

Yo can i mix some Oink with some DED Outdoorsman? I was thinking about mixing them together earlier but then remembered that the Outdoorsman was susposed to be oil based.

Wait haha i just answered my own question...I guess ill stick to mixing some Oink and DED Inside Job.

But what can i mix DED outdoorsman without messing up its consistancy? Becuase im not trying to make it thick like paint.

Is Kiwi leather dye comparable to Fiedbergs? I took some tonight on the off chance it is.

well, i used a mix of kiwi products, leather dye and edge renewer or something like that, and it got buffed and you can still see it. so, i guess, even though i have never used fiedbergs

yeah, 1shot is great. I remember the old days where I first discovered it, my father was painting images of old covers of a Spiderman and Batman on the windows of a comic shop. Ten years later and those windows still look fresh.

Anyways, I need to find a shop with a good selection, yet.

i know it was dicussed how to thicken ink but how do you thin it i have some thick ass stamp ink and wanna thin it...im pretty shure i'd use alcohal but which kind?? and i had so pilot and garvey chillin in a lil plastic cup cuz i was rinsing out my mop next thing you know my counter starts turning black....shyt was so annoying but im more upset cuz theres goes a shytload of pilot ink to waste....oink hit me man

I still want your opinions people!!!! What color paints do YOU want? I'm working on turquoise, violet, and a rosey pink color. I'm also working on a watermelon color aswell. Send me some PM's to buy some paint, I have my Neon green, blood, and any Junobo like colors. Let me know what colors your looking for people.

hmm since DED outdoors mixes with inks, and since im running low on DED. I think ill go mix up a batch of Ded Outdoors, Our Ink, some Garvey, some Black Pilot, and a few drops of KRink silver for a a lil shine.

What do u guys think? do u think itll work? Ima wait for a few responses before i go and mix em up!