INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Well I need your opinions for my next few paints. I want to know what you guys want in a paint, colors/metallics/anything. Your opinions will really help in some new colors, and will be put up fore sale if they are good enough. I want this paint to be for writers, which means YOU. So help out, and I'll work for what you want. I already have some nice ideas, but the input of writer's wil help. Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...a latex paint and oil based paint mixed, since they will stay seperate, but it still won't work very well...

So I was going to gift that rest of that red I posted up

to friend around my area, but it was about half full. So I

had some yellow that I have been using for ground tags

and thought... oh shit... This would make a really great

orange! So I take one of my ground bottles and start to

squeeze in this awesome yellow...

Shake, shake, shake...

MOTHER FUCKER! It was totally latex. I knew it was latex

and I just wasn't thinking. Now I was waiting for them to

totally separate and suction out the two colors separately,

but every time I look at the bottle I get all bummed out.

I'm just going to start over with something else. I will tell

you though... the best part of that paint is bottle. It's a

Knob Creek Whiskey bottle that has a plastic and cork cap

that fits perfectly in the bottle. I was so stoked to gift it

out... Live and learn I guess.

OR you know what might work? just an idea, but u could possibly fit a piece of plastic inbetween a mop [so its set in the middle of the bottle.] Try and mold it so it stays seperating the bottle into two chambers. then fill one side with one color and the other with another color and then put the nib on and try it out. i dont knoe just an idea.

Oh yeah, related to O-ink, I was catching an up on this tile wall with the O-ink and had time too look at it. well i was lookin at how it was drying on the tile and it was hella weird cuz some parts the ink wouldnt stay but other parts it would [like how inks usually do when applying to tile]. and the parts that wouldnt stay there would be a blue ghost. [and the tag was still fresh]. I was amazed at how fast the chemicals stained the parts that were written on.

damnt if ASDF dont want those extra stainers YO OINk send em my way. haha but only if asdf dont want em and If he wants to send em my way.

But I think i was the person that asked for the garvey and marsh. How much is the 16oz of garvey goin for?

i kno i definately asked for garvey oink check that message and definately a big ups to asdf_va! that bottle looks delish!! if any suggestion work on the opacity a tad just some critique but that recipe is wussup

It's supposed to be a white pigment stencil

ink. So it will be really thin... not like paint,

but should be almost opaque white.

Oink: can you spill some of that on the floor

and take a flick? I really want to see this

stuff now as well. I have this feeling that it

will come out looking like skim milk... but

thats just my mind thinking the worst.

EDIT: In response to the White Marsh

White Marsh is dope!

It's very opaque, and makes a great base for creating colored inks (made a nice purple ink from a Garvey-Marsh combo, but it's strictly for insides). Maybe if you added leather dye to it you could have colorful ink for outdoor use.

I'll try to get a flick of a tag I caught on a mailbox with it as soon as possible.

Cheers for the advice, but apparently if you spray the paint onto paper first, it takes the chemicals out.. Sounds stupid I guess. You dont need to thin the stuff either.. Can anyone give me an answer on this?

spray the can upside down until no more gas comes out.

1pop the can

2pour into a coke bottle

3cap it

4shake it

5open cap to release gas

repeat 4 and 5 until no more gas escapes.

add a little bit of thinner untill its the consistency of milk.

i posted how to do this a few pages back.

search....

HELL YES JUNOBO!!! My yellow had an effect like that. See kiddies, if it was just paint and thinner, it would have been super easy to buff. Secret ingredients-oner, its what makes things work!

Co-signed, mine has the same affect aswell. :cool: Glad some people know what's up

Yo JUNOBO got my order today!!

Yeah got hyped about that. haha thanks for the lil drawing tho. Itll go in my backbook.

But yo why does the Yellow look more of a light orange? maybe i just need to shake it more.

Anyways thanks for another great product...Alright guys haha im fresh outa graff money. Time to go work and make more bread to get more ink and shyt.

White Marsh is dope!

It's very opaque, and makes a great base for creating colored inks (made a nice purple ink from a Garvey-Marsh combo, but it's strictly for insides). Maybe if you added leather dye to it you could have colorful ink for outdoor use.

I'll try to get a flick of a tag I caught on a mailbox with it as soon as possible.

you could use black marsh the pigment kind mixed with garvey for outsides

if u dont want to use the white

same thing...the mixed in white is for the nice colors