INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
INFO on KRink if you already didnt know.

All the Broadline KRink markers are discontinued. Which means no more paint KRink in a marker. All the new markers, which include the OG black and silver, are all ink. So if you like KRink paint in a KRink marker i suggest you stock up on all the KRink paint you can get while supplies last.

how can you get silver ink? doesnt make sense to me....

Here is that DED Red AFTER THE BUFF!!!! It is on a plastic surface.

EDIT: I forgot to say that it is like the top of something (like writing on a ceiling) and it was with an OTR style marker (OTR mini hard to buff to be exact).

AND SHAUN, you can put that on your site if you want ( i dont remember there being red pics on your site and remember this is AFTER THE BUFF)

is this outdoorsman or indoors?

Hey thirstyman, that is the INDOORS DED. Outdoorsman isn't for staining and outdoorsman is only in black right now and made for outside where the sun fucks stainers up. But, where that shit is at, the sun aint hitting it, like I said, its the top of something with a pump style marker so that state a lot because if u hit a train with a oink mop or window chalk filled with the shit more of the ink is gonna be in/on the surface. Again SHAUN, i gotta say sorry because red fades like a bitch in sun and i didn't think it would stain THAT hard because red isn't usually that good. If you want the dope red stains, you gotta go with some DoEmDirty.

I still have a bunch of paint up for sale. A few of you have contacted me with requests, just PM me when your ready to order, I'm waiting! I'll have some pics of my new Neon pink soon and of some others. Get at me for some great paint!

? whats wrong with the name JUNOBO. seems like your always trying not to upset him..then you dis his name?

Thats not what I meant. I meant like I don't want a name like Junobo or Pilot or something like that. I wasn't trying to dis his name. I just want something that states exactly what it is, Drippy Ass Paint.

I know, it's a stupid name. But, it's exactly what it is. I didn't want to give it a name like "Junobo" or something.

bud, stop trying to kiss his ass like you're something lower than him, itll lose you money if youre in that game

you're in the same game as him. you're nothing lower than him and you're not ripping anybody off, you're doing your own thing. paint made for markers with all colors that's drippy. with some 'secret ingredient' in it to make it stain more than just ghetto krink.

make a unique name other than 'drippy ass paint' because that sounds pretty wack.