INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey... what about if you got a dollar store paint marker ("window chalk")... like for drawing on windows and stuff, but busted it open... could you use the ink stuff inside in anything?

i have one, cuz i hoped itd be permanent on metal, but it didnt work all that well..... really easy to wash

any pointers?

poscas are prety easy to rub off if it's not on pretty rough places... they don't work on metal so yeah... any other recipes that cater for australians?

yeh i read that you can spread vegimite on a boomerang and use it to tag. If you add a couple drops of aborigini blood to your mix it'll stain harder.

yeh i read that you can spread vegimite on a boomerang and use it to tag. If you add a couple drops of aborigini blood to your mix it'll stain harder.

Wow you're really funny you fucking dick head.

For inks that us aussies can use just go to your new agency and rack stamp pad ink, computer printer ink, just anything you can find. And also look for dyes like fabric dye ect. Some come in powders. Also if you don't care about staining then get yourself a white kiwi and don't empty it just put a few drops of food colouring you can get lots of different colours or make your own colours.

For inks that us aussies can use just go to your new agency and rack stamp pad ink, computer printer ink, just anything you can find. And also look for dyes like fabric dye ect. Some come in powders. Also if you don't care about staining then get yourself a white kiwi and don't empty it just put a few drops of food colouring you can get lots of different colours or make your own colours.

sweet thanks dude, helps alot.

hellooo people ive frm the big UK.

ive been bombing alot n i always have had good ink like coria, inferno and reasently ive been useing grog.

grog stains good i recermend it.

im going 2 try some of the ways that everyine has told me by BOILING my ink. i was just wundering if sum one cud send me a link 2 get hold of some marsh ink please..?

must apreciated.

:) :) :p :p

Thanks man that means alot to me.

Anyhow austrailians can use the same things as americans shits the same just a different brand. But what happened to kids figuring out things for themselves or at least experimenting on thier own to improve the recipes?

Yeh I got the jist of what to use from 12oz but I found all the chemicals and shit I use on my own.

I clown 'cause i love.

Dont be a moron, experiment. And if your too needy to figure that out on your own hook up with some other writers, it cant be too hard in austrailia. From what I understand there a writers coming out the woodworks.

all i use is the o'glue glue stick, paint (any color) , water to thin out the paint ( dont use paint thinner cause it eats up the nib ) , clothes dye ( or if the color of the paint is what you want then leave it ) , and little brake fluid for staining power .