INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

yo fuck the bullshit...use what the fuck you got..it will get buffed sooner or later as someone already said...so go out and hit..it will get cleaned off one way or another..so don't worry about it gettin cleaned off cause it will eventually..so hit up as most as you can cause your shit will alway's be gettin cleaned off no matter what..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gates

it will get buffed sooner or later

will get cleaned off one way or another

don't worry about it gettin cleaned off cause it will eventually

your shit will alway's be gettin cleaned off no matter what.

you said practically the same thing 4 times in that post:eek:

Originally posted by WeStSiDe g

ey wassup if its been answered my bad but anybody fucked with lincoln leather dye before could u tell me if it stains very hard and leaves a ghost after its buffed...my boy who hasnt been writing that long claims it does and so i bought some and normally id juss see if my shits running but i dont wanna change the shit i use now if it turns out that lincold gets buffed easy....thanks alot for anybody who helps me out

Fuck lincoln get fiebing's its the bomb with some breakfluid. Leather dye doesn't get any better than fiebing's...

what the fuck!? i just bought some bucket paint and some fucking painthinner and tried to make my own marker. that shit is gay the paint doesnt flow and the thinner just sits on the top. i mixed it for 10 mins straight and the only thing that came out was paint thinner!

Does it matter what type of thinner you use? and what kind of bucket paint, does it matter? I NEED HELP!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :D

don't ask dumb ass questions...alway's skeme the pages to check for what your lookin for..after all this is a ink thread..so pretty much all your dumb ass questions have been answerd.RED BACK A FEW PAGES...and if you don't find shit then come back and post..

Originally posted by zil

okay, my current stock is garvey, nero and violet flowpen (out of marsh).. some of you swear by adding things to garvey, but i have always liked it alone.. however i have enough garvey now, that i can afford to screw some up.. using any of these, which ones would you mix to make something that stains plastic better than garvey does.. I have never used flowpen ink before, but i did get a free bottle not long ago, so i could try to use that some how.. any advice would be appreciated...

just leave the poor ink alone.

Originally posted by akrbone

so u kno how on the 1st page it said use alot of paint thinnner 2 make buff into a useable ink? if i used a lot of paint thinner, will it DRIP more? n how would i make it into etch?

okay. im going to explain to you how to do this.

go to wal mart or similaiar store.

get rustoleum "stops rust" (or any paint that says stops rust) paint .. the stuff that comes in a bucket.. DO NOT COME HOME WITH A FREAKING SPRAY CAN...

get REGUAR paint thinner..

get a bucket..

pour some paint into the bucket.. now, add paint thinner to the mix. use somewhere between 25 and 50 percent paint thinner.. most people use around 33 percent..

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PUT INK IN WITH YOUR PAINT THINNER. ONLY USE OIL BASED BUCKET PAINT.

now on to etch.

DONT USE ETCH. that is some bad shit.. if you get it on your hands this is what happens..

1. you dont know cuz u cant feel it (no burning etc)..

2. in the next month or so your hand starts to hurt due to all the minerals getting eaten by the acid

3. you hand turns weird colors..

4. there is a possibility that you would have to get your hand cut off..

and if you have to ask how to use etch, dont.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by akrbone

so u kno how on the 1st page it said use alot of paint thinnner 2 make buff into a useable ink? if i used a lot of paint thinner, will it DRIP more? n how would i make it into etch?

First of all 12oz isn't a place to come for instant answers. It is a place to help you learn, not give you what you want on a plate. Part of being a writer is the learning process and the trial & error of experimenting. It takes years of practise and developing to be a writer so patience is called for. Please do us a favour and take up chess instead.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by El Producto

i say the last 10 pages or so gets deleted...

Rubbish Heap: please do me a favour and quote all the relevant posts in this thread and I'll delete the rest. Quote your own too please. The recipes will survive.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by El Producto

i say the last 10 pages or so gets deleted...

That would be cos of all the folks treating The Yard like channel 0. The Yard, and this thread, isn't for chatting but I see plenty of chatting (asking if websites are down etc) going on in this thread. Basically it should stay on topic. If you got other things to discuss take them to the relevant places.

this is an ill recipie thats really easy

-first take a red marks-a-lot permanent marker

-crack it open and take the felt thing out

-remove the plastic so all your left with is fibers

-put the fibers in a jar and add rubbing alcohol(not alot but a good amount)

-swish it around and pour the liquid into another jar (you might wanna take the fibers and squeeze them to get all the liquid out)

-get black or violet rit dye(powder form) and add enough of the powder to the liquid so it turns a dark purple.

-there you go your all down throw it in your marker or mop it flows so nice , permanent and is wicked easy to make

-try expirementing with different color marks-a-lots and different color rit dye

-try adding meth blue and genetion violet to it for more staining power

-if the ink ends up to thin add more rit dye to it and next time you make it add less alcohol

yeah yeah i know rit dye sucks but somehow its actually a nice recipie

its really opauqe and flows so nice. Also its easy to make i mean if you cant get your hands on garvey or any other nice ink i mean its so simple an d takes like five minutes to make. Plus this doesnt take any really special ingredients its all shit from around the house or easily rackable stuff.