INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Originally posted by ODS-1

Awww, you poor baby. Sometimes they just fuck up. They quit making miniwides, and go read there site. It will tell you about the nibs. People fuck up sometimes. It sucks, but whatcha gonna do eh?

With all due respect, that remark was not called for.

If you had a messed order and someone said "Awww, you poor baby."

I don't think you would like it.

Your not right homes.....................................

:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rinse

UNRELATED AFTER THOUGHT:

YAES, do you know of SAVATH&SAVALAS or PREFUSE 73?

nonsingle there am proford one ink of bar code industrialist, was very strong..but those inks that you say I do not know them

note:sorry again by my inglis

Originally posted by HellMyNameIs

i can read i dont need some smartass like you to point it out...

Well excuse my smartass nature, but I didn't know if you had read the site, or if they put that up there after they heard about your ordeal. Sorry.

OK

LETS JUST SQUASH THIS NOW.

:D

By the way...Mari at art primo said they would hook you up with a nib.

Because, you did not realize they did not come with a nib.

The nibs at Four The Hard Way...are the new stiff types.

But, the stiff types can be make just as soft of the real mini nibs.

Call or write Art- Primo

Art Primo

(206)790-7098

E-mail: info@artprimo.com

They will take care of you.

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Hey Omen, its Four The Hardway.

Well,

That just goes to show you that I don't go to that site that often.

They are really over priced and they sell things I would not use (maybe if it was half the price and they had free shipping).

Three, Four, or Two is all the same to me...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I edited what I should have said...That way there is no hard feelings

Originally posted by OMEN TWO

Well,

They are over priced and they sell crap.

Three, Four, or Two is all the same to me, it's bullshit...Lol

not so fast buddy... they may be a little spendy, but by buying from them you are supporting the owner(s) of 12ozprophet. and you gotta admit, their store is alot better than puregraffiti's (as well as the forum).

p.s. let's get this thread back on topic :crazy:

Originally posted by OMEN TWO

Well,

They are over priced and they sell crap.

Three, Four, or Two is all the same to me, it's bullshit...Lol

4 the hardway isnt that bad...and it supports 12oz...i would buy from there if the postage wasnt so much

Originally posted by YAES

nonsingle there am proford one ink of bar code industrialist, was very strong..but those inks that you say I do not know them

note:sorry again by my inglis

what was that?... say again, your breaking up.

i was asking you what you meant by "me like to prove those that you use"

Originally posted by YAES

http://www.prefuse73.com/images/albumart/savath.grey.gif'>

that music has to do inks with folk? I do not understand anything.

nope they dont have anything to do with ink... that question was totally unrelated and i guess i shouldnt have brought it up in here but scott herren is a hip-hop producer from ATL that goes by prefuse 73. he is now living in spain, colaberating on savath&savalas...

and now i am way off topic in this thread and probably confusing you.

anyways i was just wondering if you were feelin' savath&savalas sound but nevermind, its not important and sort of random.

for real though... can you try again with your last ink post? i want to know about some of the inks yall use over there. what do you prefer to load your marks with?

Well, I still won't buy off "four" the hard way...they are toooo expensive.

I can get krink really cheap about half for what they sell it ar 4THW...at the shop in downtown Manhattan. You can bargin with a person face to face...we all know 8 oz of krink is hardly worth 15 bucks.

My favorire marker site is liquidcrack.com They have the best and cheapest selection of the OTR line and they have a good paint selection and cap selection.

I have all the miniwides and nibs to last me a lifetime.

They have a very small marker selection and krink mops are a joke.

This might be a better forum than peegee and there shop might be better.

But, it has nothing I would ever want or pay for.

I only call things as I see them.:rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------------------

<span style='color:babyblue'>Anyhow, I had a good experience with a few tags I did at an Applebees restaurant.

I was there two weeks ago and bombed the bathroom. But, their stalls had a special surface than made any type of ink turn to rain drops when you tagged.

So, I decided to tag on their white toilet seats (both sides).

I used black garvey on one seat and violet on the other (in the next stall).

When I went there today, they were able to buff their toilet seats just a little. But, there was some serious dark ghosting. It stained the plastic.

When, I see a tag of mine that they "tried" to buff...no matter where it is and they have little success getting off my tags. I get this cool feeling all though my body.

I guess it is the kid in me.

I guess it makes me feel that I was able to beat them.

They are going to have to replace their toilet seats if they want them clean.

If they do, I will be there to bomb them again.:lol:

They can count on it! </span>:king:

I like bathrooms because you can take your time and pratice your style without looking over your shoulder.

Not that I need practice...I bomb everything.

Also, it depends on where the bathroom is...most writers are male anyway.

Few females understand it...So, if you tag in a bathroom that other writers go into it is cool...like a train station bathroom.

Or the bathroom at the parole office...lol

I got bagged in the bathroom once. It was a multiple person bathroom, and I was writing with a Deco Color Paint Marker, and I was in there for a good while. Am employee walked into the bathroom (at the time I didn't know it was an employee), and he started sneezing because of the Paint Marker smell. He pretended to wash his hands until I got out of the stall and to my suprise he was right there waiting for me. He stuck his head inside of the stall and saw what I had done. I covered a really large portion of one entire side. He grabbed my arm and took me to the back of the restaurant and handed me a rag and a bucket of cleaner. It was easy to get off, so I was out of there in 15 minutes at the most. The guy told me I couldn't come back, and I never got up in a stall since then.

Omen i dont think anyone ever asked you this but...there is no way i can purchase a bottle of 32 oz. krink its impossible on the little 8oz ones that u waste in like a night unless you put them into a miniwide witch i must add works very nice...well i can find 8oz. blue garvey anywhere and i dont really have money to spend and buy like 2 of the same color becasue to me its kinda waste...you said before that u can make offers and get the krink in 32 oz. cheaper i wonder if there is anyway you can get a bottle of 32oz. krink and a bottle of blue 8oz garvey and il send you a money order with the amount you name and you send me the inks? i guess its worth a try..

Hmmmmm.

I have to give it some thought.

I have sold several bottles of Garvey to the young writers in my hood.

But, shipping it is where it gets a little complicated. I have to find out how much it cost to ship. I have to see if it is truly worth my while.

Because, I make a lot of money as a consultant on my day job.

Graff has become a little hobby for me again. I got back into it when my wife got me an ultrawide, some marsh and a few OTR's, for Christmas.

Then, I went crazy and spend several hundred dollars on ink and every OTR marker mini and regular...over a dozen miniwides, a whole bunch of miniwide nibs (the real ones).

I have alot of Arrid XX roll on containers and plenty of other type of mop containers and a shit load of erasers to make nibs

Then, I came across the garvey site and bought ALOT of garvey in different colors.

Not all at once, I have an account with garvey so they think they are shipping it to a store...Lol

I went downtown and worked out a few deals for 32oz containers of Krink. Being it did not have to be shipped and it was coming from KR's people. They have been giving me good deals. Because, they know it is not even worth 6 bucks for 8oz.

But, there is a market for it so they charge what they want to people who really want it.

But, face to face, they can see I'm not a sucker so I get special deals if I spend real money with them.

I was thinking of putting my shit on ebay. But, on the other hand. I want to make it worth my while.

It takes time to do this and I make too much money as it is.

I know that it sucks not being able to get what you want because you are low on bread or you don't have credit cards.

I told my wife that people outside of NY want ink and stuff and she is going to figure out what can be done outside the city so everyone wins.

If you lived in my area you could come to my house. But, I won't lie. When I sell a pint of hard to get Garvey. I don't sell it cheap...I charge more than Garvey does for a pint. So, with shipping we are talking about a little piece of change.

But, you have to look at it this way...nothing is better than garvey and it is almost impossible to get without credit cards.

I will keep you posted though.

I am not trying to extort anyone...I have to do what makes sense.

I'm sure you can understand that.

But, we will see what happens.......If I sell by postage, I will try to be as fair as possible.