Stupid TATTOO's

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no pic, but funny story! Buddy I work with had drawn this shitty skull with the nucleus/atom oval loopy thingamajigs in the background in bic pen really shitty like while high on (OTHER). I laughed at the shit when he showed it to me on paper, and told him to scrap the shit or seriously think of getting the design done pro. 2 days later the guy rolls in with the shitty image tattooed on his arm lookin like it had just been drawn on with fresh blue and black bic pens! sad as hell since he has 5 other really nice ones! Oh well. stupid ass.

Originally posted by meateater

http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/frances/horns.jpg'>

U HAVE GOT TO BE FUKNING KIDDING ME!

IMAGING HER LATER ON IN LIFE...."mum can i get one of those on my face".... another weirdo arises!

i used to think this girl is so hot... for real..

she's from like france or something.. a big deal over at bmezine.com cuz it's their first like internet freakshow romance with some asshole guy who has like trees or mushrooms or like bomb blasts or something gay tattooed up the center of his face..

she USED to just have holes tattooed where her temples are and a blue faded line on her brow and chin.. a la tribesman.. she's cute.. for real.. terrible picture..

if i wasnt at home on a shithole 56k modem fucking shitbox i'd find those good pics... but go to www.bmezine.com and find em yourself.. she's a big deal there.. and she's hot to boot.

although her tattoo of a octopus *(if i recall correctly)* looks stupid.

People jump into stupid impulse tattoo ideas, before i get one i think of something sit on it for a couple of months then if i still wanna get it, i get it done. If you jump right into getting a tattoo and it winds up being the nike symbol, thats just stupid. And I know way too many kids with SXE tats, like the judge hammers, true til death, and then like 5 moinths later they are drinking beers, stupid. The singer of my old band had one, and then he broke the edge, and then he put the dates that he was straight edge like "november 15, 1996- january 7, 1998" stupid.

I mean to each their own on sxe, i'm not, but if someone is thats cool, but if you're gonna get a straight edge tattoo, make sure you are the type of person who is actually dedicated to it. I know a kid who used to be a skinhead, and has a iron cross tattoo with "the spirit of '69" wirrten around it, now I know that kid is regretting that now.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Yeah man my buddy $360 was telling me that some kid he knew broke some sxe kids nose cos he thoguht it was justifiable to have sex with a girl who was drunk.

id say he had it coming

ima start a hiphop sXe movement think thatll go over???

yeah umm those 9-11 tatoos are just as gay euroegomaniacal us godspeed my friend fag shit fake pride knownothing moronic as dick heads who get military tatoos. those mini-fascist monkeys can burn in hell too.

Archived