• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metallix

Stupid TATTOO's

Originally posted by metallix

figure out why yourself.

uh... I can't figure out if it's because it isn't straight, or because the anarchy symbol is wriong, or because the whole idea sucks...

I was gonna mention the coke but, there was that old punk rock song... I think it was the Faction... 'Let's Go Get Cokes'

so, Coke is acceptable in the punk rock world...

Even the Clash acknowledge Coke's pervasiveness in the song 'Straight to Hell' with the line "Let me tell you 'bout your blood, bamboo kid... it ain't coca-cola, it's rice..."

but the coaster call is pure hilarity!

Any tattoo on your face is a bad idea.

It's like telling people "Hey, check me out! I'm getting ready for a career as a professional dishwasher!"

is it stupid caus its just plain gay or because the letters are like military font or something?

Originally posted by mapo returns

someone post Smarts' Buccaneers tattoo.

I should ban you again...

You kids are too critical. The ink may mean something to the person that wears it, so why do you guys give a fuck? I love my ink and am glad I'll die with it on me, if others arent down...fuck em.

i thin k the first 2are pretty dope... the one of pamela was done deano cooke i'm guessing... done solidly... and i especially like the way the gun and hand seem to really jump out from the rest...

second i just think looks dope... maybe it's a bad idea for a tattoo but the end result is awesome...

the third one: that broad has even more tattoos on her face now... and i'm not sure if they're there in the picture, but she's got implants in her forhead too...

the last one... that thing is gonna look like trash in a few months...

My girl has a straight edge tat that has really gross shading that she prolly wishes she never got. Oh well.

Alot of those are fairly corny tatoos though. I was hell keen on a tat but Now I am not so sure.

Originally posted by wiseguy

"never forget, never forgive"

those 9-11 tattoos are fucking stupid.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this