11/25/03. money is what i need.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN

hound dog nailed it.

from my experience SLR's are the best cameras for benching. if you can get a fully manual one those are the best. but the newer ones usually have a manual or semi-manual mode.

someone else said Cannon AE-1. This is the hardest camera ever made. I will swear by it and recomend it to anyone. problem with SLR's though is you gotta know a little bit about photography to get the best results. you also have to be able to perform under pressure. if there are 6 pieces running back to back on 6 different cars you gotta have skills to catch em' all. with a digi in that same situation youd be lucky to catch one.

digis are cool for hunting and photographing still trains but not for benching. trunst me...i wouldnt steer ya wrong nikki..

also now a days you can get a cd with all your film, which helps all you 12oz posters skip the whole scanning step, and its usually only a 2 or 3 dollars extra. if your into paying for these things.

Originally posted by SF1

:lol: :lol: YOU KIDS CRACK ME UP! SOME OF YOU GUYS TALK A TOUGH GAME. LET ME TRY AND FIGURE THIS OUT:

WHOEVER "FIRST"FOUND THE YARD/LAYUP IS AUTOMATICALLY TOUGHER THAN ANYONE WHO COMES ALONG LATER.

LAYING IN THE BUSHES HIDING/SPYING ON A "TOY INTRUDER" AND HIS GIRL, THEN COMING HOME AND TYPING WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM MAKES YOU COOLER THAN IF YOU ACTUALLY STEPED TO HIM AND SAID IT TO HIS FACE AND LET HIM KNOW THAT THIS IS "YOUR" YARD/LAYUP. BUT THEN AGAIN HE MIGHT BE CARRYING A BOXCUTTER OR NUCKLES AND MAYBE LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOW "HIS" YARD/LAYUP AFTER SCARRING YOU FOR LIFE.

AHH, FUCKIT. I'M CONFUSED.

Actually I didn't realize it was him until after I had left. Some other guy I know talked to them for a second while I was on the other end of the yard, I haven't talked to him yet though so I don't know what was said.

post script: Stop with all the smilies, you are like the second coming of tease.

Originally posted by krowteN

hound dog nailed it.

if there are 6 pieces running back to back on 6 different cars you gotta have skills to catch em' all. with a digi in that same situation youd be lucky to catch one.

digis are cool for hunting and photographing still trains but not for benching. trunst me...i wouldnt steer ya wrong nikki..

also now a days you can get a cd with all your film, which helps all you 12oz posters skip the whole scanning step, and its usually only a 2 or 3 dollars extra. if your into paying for these things.

I agree but you still have to pay for developments.. I just have to upload my flicks to my computer and post them.

By the way I got a canon powershot s50, sick quality, you can even print huge posters because of the high quality.

About your spot, go handle your shit, I dont understand why you're posting their stuff. first they're locals, 2nd you dont want them to paint a your spot... If you're gonna post their pieces at least post them dissed.

usuck

else

and the others that werent blurred

Originally posted by You All Rott

fugi film fine pix digital camera A303. 3.2 megapixels. its pretty small & takes really good pictures that are super crisp when you have them printed... having a digi is the shit b/c you can see your flix for free within an hour of painting, it doesnt get much better.

do u have trouble gettin all the pieces on an e2e tho?

i have the same camera, and that's my only complaint.

aside from that, i highly reccommend it & it's cheap for tha megapixel...

just curious, r u planning 2 cap tha king one, that makes ya laugh?

Originally posted by krowteN

hound dog nailed it.

from my experience SLR's are the best cameras for benching. if you can get a fully manual one those are the best....problem with SLR's though is you gotta know a little bit about photography to get the best results. you also have to be able to perform under pressure. if there are 6 pieces running back to back on 6 different cars you gotta have skills to catch em' all. with a digi in that same situation youd be lucky to catch one.

Yep, this man knows what he's talkin about. Old skool SLR's are the shit ( I reccomend a nikon)! totally manual so you dont have to fuck with the digital settings while you are tryin to get a shot. Can reload as fast as your thumb can flick.

And you really need to know alittle about SLR's before you go out. Theres one dude on this board that probably has one, and consistantly posts blurry motion shots.

Archived