Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fiberNSC

Spears confess she masturbates.

i wonder who she thinks about when she jills off. i hope she thinks of somebody gangsta like rappin4tay or bushwick bill. it would be cool if bushwick bill would force britney spears shoot his eye out.

holy shit, the bitch is human....

in other news giant alligator shark bear wolf rattlesnake elephant rino tiger mutants invaded washington dc and pissed on a whole bunch of people.

Originally posted by old*824

in other news giant alligator shark bear wolf rattlesnake elephant rino tiger mutants invaded washington dc and pissed on a whole bunch of people.

was r kelly there by any chance?

oh snap, i forgot it was giant r kelly alligator shark bear wolf rattlesnake elephant rino tiger mutants that invaded washington dc and pissed on a whole bunch of people.

and not just alligator shark bear wolf rattlesnake elephant rino tiger mutants that invaded washington dc and pissed on a whole bunch of people.

Gnes, im an asshole who has severly lagged on correspondance. please accept my sincere apology on the delay.

yours truly,

low down thrown down english.

Originally posted by king kong

i hope she takes that playboy offer

:)

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i wonder who she thinks about when she jills off. i hope she thinks of somebody gangsta like rappin4tay or bushwick bill. it would be cool if bushwick bill would force britney spears shoot his eye out.

hahahaha... :lol:

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i wonder who she thinks about when she jills off.

haha never heard that expression before but it rocks jills off that is coolness to the max I will be stealing your word now thanks.

jills off haha

yeah, for real. ozhiphop.com

ha hahah, isn't the first rule of hiphop don't bite. Give me a break. like the word ounce needed to be in the title for other reasons except that this forum has it in the title.

This is old news.. I mean, I knew this shit and I pay absouletly no attention to pop culture.

Except the show Rich Girls. That show is awesome.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this