What's a good way to sabotage a television?

Gunm

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So I have bitch of a sister in law let's call her sharta and she has an even bigger bitch of a girlfriend let's call her dummie. I really hate them they have fought with me, constantly talk shit to me and my wife, and stole from me. So they kinda moved out to to dummies mom's house but left all their furniture bed, dresser, tv, and even some clothes. And they come and spend the night often to take shower ( because their water is constantly getting cut off). And when they do come they passive aggressively talk shit this pass weekend they pushed me to far so I know have to take revenge so they have this 43" sony Bravia smart tv and a do my smart so my blue ray player. So when they left and nobody was home I got a water bottle and poked a hole in it took a towel into their room turned the tv on a started spraying water into the vents on the back the screen turned green and it shut off I tried to turn it on. It turned on. I tried it one more time and I started to hear the sweet sound of electronics sizzling and frying out. Success! The light blinked for a little while but it eventually died out also so now they have a $500 paper weight! They haven't been back yet so they will have a nice surprise when they get here. People say that revenge never makes you feel good but I regret nothing

Thank you thank you. Yesterday they came to take a shower here and spent the night.the first thing they did was say some rude ass remark but it didn't bother me like it used to. They went to their room got comfy and tried to turn on the tv.... nothing. Not even a flicker . They spent close to 3 hours dicking around with it till they finally gave up and broke out in tears music to my ears. Did I mention on the last post I also soaked their $100 bluray player. It was a quiet night expect for the arguing in the next room. They started blaming each other for fucking up the tv and bluray player!

People are coming with some excellent 1st time posts these days.

Kind of fitting that you chose the name sharta for someone who talks shit.

I'm going to guess that you missed the part in school where you learn that water conducts electricity.

Thanks! also the names sound like their real names.

My roomates are morons. They don't seem to realize that maybe it's a good idea to keep the volume down if I keep ask them every other night to turn the fucking television down at 3 a.m.

What is a good and subtle way to fuck a telelvision up and make it unwatchable without it being totally obvious? Squirt water into it? Wave a magnet in front of the screen? Help me out here.

Has this been resolved yet?

Archived