THISone

KING MILE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man... you have way too many people on your jock i guess thats the way paper chase works huh.. paint more and grow out of this forum.. jump on the bandwagon and get on some brick slayers shit.. these kids are just supporting this ego that youre going to build even if you are modest you know you have these idiots on your dick..

have real writers on your dick.. not book worms, my friend.. please.. :o)

Guest Propaganda

I dunno about me being just a book worm but being on the NET period just to get brickslayer muthafuckas on your dick is not real homie.

This, you still down to trade from way back then or na dude? I remeber old email stating that you might want to.

Originally posted by Propaganda

I dunno about me being just a book worm but being on the NET period just to get brickslayer muthafuckas on your dick is not real homie.

This, you still down to trade from way back then or na dude? I remeber old email stating that you might want to.

not to get them on his dick.. so he can see what real graffiti is, not this black book bullshit.. i use to talk to him online a lot i dunno what happend he was alright but i dunno man i ws stuck on paper chase too then i met some real writers and everything turned around.. my whole perspective has changed.. i dont even know why im on paper chase right now or why i said that earlier.. i guess its part of me comming back to where everyone first started talking shit about me.. now i have people hating me in their yards... its quite a bit different..

Archived