The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by StarzAbove+Jun 1 2005, 07:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StarzAbove - Jun 1 2005, 07:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-$19.78@Jun 1 2005, 04:02 PM

So who's doing the birdhouses???

Bob' sis i think and I PM'ed U :rolleyes:

[/b]

I'm pretty sure there's a cat in Europe who does birdhouse stickers (with hats and such...)

And then again... there's the real thing...

SaulSchlomo3.jpg

PrvrtGsBobRwkGoonsCrprUnBfastNose.jpg

vs. Goon Squad vs. Bob vs. Dick Ripple vs. Goons vs. Creeper vs. Lord Breakfast vs. Nose vs. The USPS

Peace to everyone...

Originally posted by StarzAbove@Jun 1 2005, 07:45 PM

I PM'ed U :rolleyes:

Sorry Starz... at the moment I'm knee deep in trades and dirty diapers...

Lemme get at you some time next week! Thanks though...

17110858_0a41c6a962.jpg17110859_026a75f17a.jpg

Mono . . . Uneek and Lord Breakfast , The Miasmatron

17110860_5a4e0cc814.jpg17110861_b67779fffb.jpg

Mr Breakfast , Bollox, Mono, Miasma . . . . . http://www.monoclothing.com

17110862_f513bf5931.jpg17110863_6e60489fed.jpg

Lord Breakfast in Leicester UK, Miasmatron, London Police, Mr Breakfast

mistabreakfast@hotmail.commistabreakfast@hotmail.commistabreakfast@hotmail.commistabreakfast@hotmail.com

Peace in an exagerated loud voice . . . . . Lord B

yeah my sister does the birdhouses and has been for a few years..she has been painting real ones since i can remember so i told her to start with stickers also..i dont care who else does them cuz no one else gets up like us hehe...plus she does it for fun anyway...everyone does similar sticker work..look how many people started doing characters with a human name after bob, and i dont care..those painted ones are hot ill let her know to check them out im sure she'll like them..

pat the stache again with some pictures..good job!

this one is two or so years old still going haha..

eba00467491f00000282.jpg

im trying to think of something interesting we could all do for fun with our stickers...like do the characters or whatever it is that we do..but have all of us add something to it, and we'll all do the same thing for one sticker and flick it and post it to see everyones "rendition" of it...just for something fresh and to keep out minds going fresh..everyone should do a priority mail label with a "summer theme"..anyone else wanna try? haha any other ideas? its raining here so i need some things to draw :rolleyes: :king:

and everyone in philly should go to the bboy bbq on june 11th..ill be there, we need to have blackbook sessions!!! philly@graffiti.net email me and we'll work out meeting up in a group..

DSC00263.jpg

Were you trying to start beef or something? Putting it over mine, and then me ripping yours into peices and putting it back, and so you rip min in half and put it back and now put another one over it, with me having to rip it off again? lol. Im done, be my guest. take that spot if you want. No hard feelings man.

Well, i've been sitting on the sidelines for the longest time due to religious issues. But i think i can i can finally begin to start managing God and street art. So, ill be getting up again.

So look out.

I like what your idea Bob. A Theme would be great. Im currently going crazy with diffrent outfits and whatnot with Ving... I recently made him into Zorro... We should do something together sometime. I got your number, ill hit you up soon.

Originally posted by Ving@Jun 3 2005, 10:27 PM

DSC00263.jpg

Were you trying to start beef or something? Putting it over mine, and then me ripping yours into peices and putting it back, and so you rip min in half and put it back and now put another one over it, with me having to rip it off again? lol. Im done, be my guest. take that spot if you want. No hard feelings man.

Well, i've been sitting on the sidelines for the longest time due to religious issues. But i think i can i can finally begin to start managing God and street art. So, ill be getting up again.

So look out.

I like what your idea Bob. A Theme would be great. Im currently going crazy with diffrent outfits and whatnot with Ving... I recently made him into Zorro... We should do something together sometime. I got your number, ill hit you up soon.

Ving cool your jets. Remember when I found your sticker over mine on broad street? I didn't get all crazy and start trying to shut you down. You gotta remember when you hand stickers out to people that are locals some times they seek mischive and put them over other artist. But I know Pat personaly and he's a cool guy, and i doubt he was trying to start beef, ham or chicken. So just chill out. I'm looking forward to seeing you up again, but dont do it to get revenge . stay cool later