The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

satan was born on dec. 12

Im going to get a pic or two up of my stuff in San Juan and St. Maartin, and a whole butt load of other flicks, when i find out how to upload stuff from my digi... DBD, you know a lot of other artists cause you trade so much, right? You should ask them to be in T.D. Cause i really want to expand, ya know? And Fiend, PLEASE get at me at elementkid13@hotmail.com or at least respond to this so i know you're not pissed at me... thats it for now...

Later everyone,

res

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey slowpoke and bob, I just realized you guys were on here. It Gonzo. I got the stickers from the trade and I'm very impressed with the amount of stickers. Keep it up. Although I did recieve one sticker of my own but thats no biggie, it was your first time and you did a damn good job. Anyway who is the artist that makes those funky looking birds? There awesome, and they're one of my favorite artists. Bob, I have never traded with you personally and I think we should sometime. You can email me here here, and we can arrange the amount of stickers and whatnot. Also slowpoke, its been a while since I have heard from you man where have you been? Anyway I think its time for another trade haha what about you? Those huge slowpoke heads are the shit, I'd kill for some more of those. Also, how about a hyrbrid? All 3 of us or 2 individuals? Whatever it is man, I'm down. Oh yes, slowpoke - I'm very sorry to say that I think Nixon has official done his time. I can't find a sinlge damn one around the house. I can always get more printed but damn that was a little pricy last time, and theres nothing like racking some markers and getting some labels for nothing at all, right? Plus I feel like I'm actually making art and not fooling around with the brightness/contrast bar in photoshop, its also alot funner. Another thing, where did you guys get those Royal Mail labels? They are the fucking shit and I have no English connections haha. Anyway I'll let you all go now, peace.

Chumba.

meh, a little something, nothing special

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/zazi_the_beast.jpg'>

me and this kid are kinda having a battle on a lightpost, never met him we just started fuckin this street light up, the whole pole is now covered all the way around from the ground to about 8 feet up, this is a pic from the early stages.

thats basically what we did, he wrote on the side of my house, so started covering all of his shit at the top right of my stickie, just above it you can see the only thing he ever writes ebk. occasionally i will see blaze1 next t oit but it looks like a 3 year old trying to write cursive. so i started erasing his shit with mine, i think he lives on my block, actually im almost positive he lives in that house with the baskitball hoop behind it, almost positive hes a 7th grade fat kid. lol, sources say so, but im gettin him.

Originally posted by cømmunist

i'm moving to my new house, so i wont be able to use the internet at either house till monday.. so no flix from me until then :rolleyes:

and bob i like those collabos, you should do more.. wah wah made some new type of lems.. i'll post all these flix monday :D

i hope u still get my stickers:(

Man I love you guys man *sniff*

hoooooooooly shit. I just got my 20 deep package from bob. DAMN! Incredible(!) work from everyone!!!! I could hardly believe it. This was easily the highlight of my day. I want to say thanks to everyone involved, and extra extra thanks to DBD for putting the packs all together and stuff! Big ups to BOB, Slowpoke, Res, Foob, Ceito, Fokus, Lems, RW, man if i forgot anyone im truly sorry. Definetly let me know before the next pack goes out and i'll send a ton out to DBD. Thanks again everyone!!!

cool...im glad youre excited about it thats good haha...ive been hearing nothing but good things from people so i guess this will continue on...i just uploaded a few more pictures to stickernation, but i think most of you have seen them under Twenty Deep...but get some up and post them....next time around mr. slowpoke will be taking control of the swap so all stickers will go to him...

yeah i put some up...i got a nice shot of just about everyone's stickers in 20deep together except a few who i ran out of that day...but my sister has the pictures i used her camera....it was a nice bridge i had to climb to get it but writers go there alot so its a nice spot...stomah i put up your really big slowpoke you sent there too so ill try and get the flicks soon...res ill hit yours up like crazy dont worry haha, but its snowing here now.....