Lost and found.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

I wear my hair in pigtails alot and when i get stressed i'll be all arghhhhhh ahhh and pull on them. i do that alot lately. do any of you work at markets and going on strike? fucking gangsters.

yeah they doin that down in san diego by my old house. thats so fucking gay if i was there id go do a drive by on there bitch asses. fucking communist union faggots die die die die die.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

ha, that strike shit is crazy. i went to the store last night and was like WTF? i did not go in though, fuck that, i went to tj's and shit was jam packed and i said fuck, what do i need food for? then i honked while passing the picket line this morning.. and they gave me a thumbs up!!

my cousin works for VONS, sucks for her, hopefully they get what they want.

i hope they all get fired for being faggots. theres people that would gladly get paid what theyre getting paid, so fuck em. really your going on strike? for what job you just lost it bitch"

im just sayin there gay fuckin union aka communists. and peoples retirement getting cut, heres what i have to say about that: you dont retire from working at fucking vons you retire to a job working at vons for extra money. if you retire from working at vons your gay.

Archived