BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the black y or tenz watever u wanna be called...u said dink pms??? he doesnt have his period broo...its pbs...damn i havent been on this site in a min...i gota post sum flicks....yo jedi u came off in law n order the other night....they went up into the subway tunnels lookin for sum guy n right behind them....jedi scope.....few revs n smith tags as well...

that shits horrible. and once again.... i know what im talking about. and seriously, new york style is wack. all of your shit probaly is wack. if brooklyn was any good than how come the most up guy is a fucking toy. i know my history. new york was good, the best. its where graff was born. i know all about seen and revs and zeph and dondie and pink and lee and all that shit, but today i would say only 1% of the graff in nyc is worth me looking out the window at. the best graf ive ever seen in brooklyn is on the f line towards manhatten write before you go into the tunnel and you look back on the roof...... the front has a jroc black and red bomb, but hey i dont know anything do i????

hes talking about that rime setup roof. i dont think its exactly spectacular myself, hell they prolly dont give two shits for it. but yeah, 99% of shit up today in the city is toy as shit. pretty dissappointing state of affairs. and yeah, doz sucks too. my lady rocks better shit than alot these turkeys out nowadays.

but hey, what can ya do? i go over toys day and night, do you?

You shouldn’t let your jealousy show like that!

Originally posted by scot schmidt

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD?

SF1 don't comment on things out of your state. That was an

OUTLAW wall at night, highway spot w/ a full backgroung.

Plus 1 chase. How u livin scot or is it scott. U R glowing w/ envy.:lol:

Originally posted by toymagnet

hes talking about that rime setup roof. i dont think its exactly spectacular myself, hell they prolly dont give two shits for it. but yeah, 99% of shit up today in the city is toy as shit. pretty dissappointing state of affairs. and yeah, doz sucks too. my lady rocks better shit than alot these turkeys out nowadays.

but hey, what can ya do? i go over toys day and night, do you?

nah not that one but i know what your talking about. its on something that looks like a house with a red fill and i want to say gold somehwere too... i could never flick it cause it was on the back but it was COLD. yes i do burn toys. just got finished actually:crazy: i really dig the setup by cosco that guys out of control. and the one on the 4th ave station (abov ground) that you see from the street. not the one you can see while your in the station

Re: insanefame.com

what the fuck is this? that says sace not sane!

anyone interested on seeing the real flick of sane on the brooklyn bridge should buy or steal espo's book. its in there. and im kinda sure he didnt die painting it-- just got the book thrown at him afterwards.

Archived