Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bemflix

i hate my co-workers

i just left a company meeting and i have to say i fucking hate my co-workers. maybe its just me but they have to be the biggest hypocrates in the world. fucking dumb bitch (and she is a female) supervisor cries to me all week that this one guy is an asshole to her and she rewards him with a bonus tonight meanwhile i bust my ass doing shit for her to make her job easier and i get caca pupu.

everyone of them comes to me when they have a problem cause i'm the only one who knows how to solve shit around there as if i had half a brain (which i dont)

i just had to vent

thanks for listening

any suggestions are welcome. oh and i should mention the thought of running in there with an automatic weapon and indiscrimatly shooting mother fucker has crossed my mind.

disgrintaled employee

bem

'caca pupu' is wonderful. that made me laugh uncontrollably, but not really. how much can you laugh when you're alone?

let her know that you are helping her with her job and she will eventually help you with yours. stop helping people in secret.

at every work place....there is ALWAYS one person like you who deserves mad credit and rather, just gets a smile and a little "thanks".

rrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by Jackson

The answer...kinda.

that was actually pretty funny.

thanks i really need that. i have to go back to work tomarrow and i'm not looking foward to it. but i think i'm gonna change the way i react to these idiots.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this