HOOVIE THREAD

HOVIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reason i did it was for a bit of practice and because im in deep shit and have to go court this month so im laying low for a while...i thought i would just get a little practice in.....and its £2.50 a tin where i get it

you should practice alot more cause the shadowing of that shyt is halarious....but u prolly older than me and taller than me....im 5`4...but ill show u some shyt i did a while ago...it was raining that day and the wallas were wet...it was like 10 degrees outside...i didnt want to keep the paint not more so i did some simple shyt...ive been graffing for 1 year and this is my old shyt imagine my new one:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc28b3127cceb86c5311b0ff0000001610'>

Originally posted by ichynippels1

you should practice alot more cause the shadowing of that shyt is halarious....but u prolly older than me and taller than me....im 5`4...but ill show u some shyt i did a while ago...it was raining that day and the wallas were wet...it was like 10 degrees outside...i didnt want to keep the paint not more so i did some simple shyt...ive been graffing for 1 year and this is my old shyt imagine my new one:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

first off what the fuck does your height and age have to do with bad shadowing? ... and you've been at it for a year and you say graffing?

and why are you so confused?

besides that nice simple... post some more flix

later

Originally posted by 132

Gwan HooooooooooovvvviiEEEEEEE solja.... hit that 412 up rudeboy

lol...cant belive u got a thread gwanin...go selly brov take ure montys there.. u go croydon boys hit it up:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahaha......yer i think i know what you write mayne:D

Archived