HOOVIE THREAD

HOVIE

Guest sneak

bump for hovie..

nice stickers and stuff man.

like destruction said, improving constantly. why dont you ever come round my ways?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sneak

bump for hovie..

nice stickers and stuff man.

like destruction said, improving constantly. why dont you ever come round my ways?

thanks man......i got away with a final warning yesterday (thank fuck)....i live quite a far way away from where you are so its kind of long..but when i start painting i plan to do that line..

"sit tight nigga, im comin":lol:

Very nice hovie! I read the whole thread and I see a very big improvement. Keep going. Anyway I have been using Rusto and Krylon all the time and I got some Montana wednesday. Did you have a problem with overspray on the lines when you first used it? I am getting flaily shitty lines with my montana. My friends say it takes time to get used to it but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere..

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Very nice hovie! I read the whole thread and I see a very big improvement. Keep going. Anyway I have been using Rusto and Krylon all the time and I got some Montana wednesday. Did you have a problem with overspray on the lines when you first used it? I am getting flaily shitty lines with my montana. My friends say it takes time to get used to it but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere..

is it spanish montana??..i have never had bad problems with that before...sometimes they leak and stuff but not with the way it comes out..maybe it was the cap you were using??..i wouldnt really know much about it im afraid...ask in the yard...thanks for the comments aswell

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc06b3127cceb93489d826540000001610'>

What are those 2 twin bottles in front of the nero? Also, what is the bottle next to the corio that has the similar cap? At first glance it seemed to be another bottle of corio except the container is spherical, unlike the rectangular corio bottle. If that large bottle is not a beverage please let me know what it is. I am also pretty sure that the small can is a rusto paint can.

Yer dat round dark bottle is Jet ink i fink and the Evian bottle has got my favorite shit init. Work it out hoovie Shz use it a lot LOL:crazy:

Nice little setup mate wheres ure additive tho????????

micro: it was done in pencils

chumbawumba: heres what is in the picture from left to right...break fluid (the evian bottle), inferno, black corio (different bottle), fuscia corio, montana silver krink type stuff, inferno, shoe polish mop, 15mm pen, 20mm pen.....in front of the shoe polish is some more silver crap i found in my garage..in front of the inferno is brown leather dye (the 2 little bottles)

132: its break fluid (i think i know what you are talking about)..im gonna try get some when i go america:)

EDIT* i have a bottle of pottasium permagranate....just not in the pic..

Guest sneak
Originally posted by HOVIE

132: its break fluid (i think i know what you are talking about)..im gonna try get some when i go america:)

if your talking about what i think you are, good luck getting that back through security!

oh yeah, is that punch leather dye?

Archived