HOOVIE THREAD

HOVIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by V4D3R

Your shit is getting better but you really need to work on your shadows and 3D. If you are doing 3D try to have one vanishing poing that all your lines point towards. Or you can draw them in all the same direction.

Here's a basic example.

http://home.comcast.net/~jedi801/3d.jpg'>

yer enter told me about that...i did it but it just didnt look right....i have a pic of a H i did earlier using them line things....ill post it in a bit

thanks for the help

Originally posted by Chicago Kid

YO don't make it so that in the final product that the black lines are coming of fthe three-d, outline it in pencil first then erase it when your done.

i did it in class, i was bored so i just started practicing in biro...i thought it turned out quite nice so i posted it.....i didnt really put effort in

Originally posted by HOVIE

i love dragonball and i would like to see the sketches...but i would apprectiate it if you didnt post them in my thread...maybe the character thread??....thanks

and heres that H i was talking about

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc06b3127cceb909597306d40000001610'>

if you look at the 3d at the top part of the H it goes more horizontal... then stars goin lessa horizontal and more downward... somewhat like a vanishing point 3D. Then you see the left corner of the bottom of the left bar on the H.... it goes more right, so it is pointing ina different direction then your next 3D line points more downwards... and it doesn't look right. You should not filla solid 3D either... try to just do the lines of the 3D... all the seperate lines either pointing the same direction or going to a vanishing point. Remember to make each line the same length. Then connect them all. That should be how you make 3D and hopefully it will then be correct. Then you can color it in the same color if ya want, or a different color too... personally i like that better, havina different color 3D.

But yea, after ya get that down you can do it more by eye better... but just keep practicin that cuz its kinda one of those little things that can improve ya shit. The pictures the guy posted above of the H are really good also,t hey could help.