HOOVIE THREAD

HOVIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

for the h just don't make that second bar so fat and round, or up the fatness of the first one, if you know what I'm saying.

Anyways I like your handstyle, just run with it, and keep bombing because if you get mad ups theres really not shit people can say about your shit.

mosdefiantly keep smashign with your handstyle, I would prolly chill and get my throwup down more.

Guest Propaganda

I like your style. Bombing or drawing simple shit. Sweetness. Letters can use a little bit use of a form and and neatness with can.

good to see someone starting out with simps.

I like it all so far.

Good style and as far as the 'K' looking 'H'.....I can only suggest you lower that kick on the bottom right bar or flip the 'H' altogether like the silver box truck fill.

Do you live near a bigger city or layup? It's a shame to see raw talent spent on a suburb.

Keep it up!

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

• 3 weeks later...

haha, that 50 sticker is jokes.

hovie, i like what your doing. simple and nice. what i may suggest is to fill in your throws etc better. dont duck out with the old "wave the can around" trick. a quality fill is a lot better than a brass one.

anyway, which part of london you from?

send me an email if you dont want to drop info..

from southwest london...

**** to be precise. <--that name will dissapear after 5 mins.

drop me an email if you didnt see where im at.

(clue: henry the 8th)

Archived